Part 14

Next day.

Waking up this morning i had a huge smile on my face. After the beach we went back to the compound and went separate ways not to be suspicious. He did text me saying that he would take me on a proper date today at 6pm and it was now 4:30. I had just showered and shaved just incase. He might not want to do it straight away but just incase.

I didn't have a clue where he was taking me so i texted him

Me- hey... need help on what to wear? Any suggestions?

Tony- dress. Any idea how to make an excuse for both of us?

Me- i could say im going with a few friends. You don't really have to say anything or if you do say its a date

Tony- it is with the most beautiful girl

Me- flirt. Do you always do this with younger girls?😏

Tony- no.. only you.

It made me smile. I looked through my wardrobe and found

Mum agreed to drop me off to the restaurant where my 'friends' were

Mum agreed to drop me off to the restaurant where my 'friends' were. Tony said he would park around the back so she wouldn't see his car.

I was pretty nervous i had to admit. I finished my hair and make up and it was now 5:45 so i made my way downstairs.

"Look gorgeous girlie. Going anywhere specific?" Nat asks with a grin.

I know tony has told her about us and apparently he trusts her with his life so i hope i can too.

"Just a meal with friends" i say with a smirk

"Don't have too much fun" she whispers as she comes and hugs me.

"I doubt it anyway. Its the first date" i say.

"Its tony stark and i know how much you want it to. Just saying if you do wear protection" she whispers.

I roll my eyes at her and she laughs a little. Me and mum go down to the car and morgan and Cassie join.

"Who are you coming home with?" She asks as we pull up outside the restaurant.

"Ah i will get a taxi or ask someone from the compound" i say.

"Okay. Well be safe okay? Don't drink too much and don't go to some random boy's house. Let me meet him first" she winks.

Oh she has already met him.

"Okay mum. Love you all" i say getting out of the car.

She drives away and a cold chill runs down my spine. I shiver as the slight wind but it soon stops as i feel something wrap around my shoulders and straight away i knew it was tony's thousand dollar cologne.

"What is a young beautiful girl all alone in the street like this for?" He says in my ear

"Looking for someone to come and rescue her" i say turning around.