Bucky

The words spark something in me, something I've never felt about anyone before. There's fire deep in my chest, a flame that has long been out, and now finally being reignited. All I want is you. Nothing else matters, but you. I don't know how long I can hold myself back. You consume all my thoughts now. All I want is to hold you, to protect you, to make you mine and never let you go.

The feel of you is incredible. Your hands are all over me, they curiously touch all over my stomach and chest, heightening my senses and teasing my mind. I feel one of your hands slip below my waistline and grab ahold of my cock through my sweatpants. The feel of your hand on it almost makes me lose myself right there.

My body instinctively pushes into you and I moan into your mouth. I slide my hands down your waist to your ass, grabbing it firmly with both hands. It's so perfect, and I imagine how it will look without your leggings, how it will look after I spank it a few times. I bite down gently on your lip, trying to regain control of my body.

You keep rolling your hips on my leg and I know you're working yourself up. "Oh, Bucky," you moan softly into my ear.

The sound of my name makes me weak. I love hearing it come off of your lips. I want to hear you say it again and again.

I need you. Now.

I continue to kiss you, deep, eager kisses. I open my mouth and invite your tongue into mine. I slide my hand to your front and slip my fingers into your waistband. I begin to inch my way down, the anticipation of feeling you is almost overwhelming.

Suddenly, I'm slammed in the chest and shoved backward. I stumble back, blinking and trying to figure out what just happened.

You're breathing in quick, shallow breaths, eyes wide and wild as they stare back at me. Your hand is balled into a fist out in front of you, trembling. Did you just punch me?

You start grabbing at your chest and throat like you're choking. I can see the muscles in your chest retracting like you can't get enough air. My stomach drops. "Rose, what's wrong?" I scan your body, trying to figure out if you're hurt. Did I do something to you?

It was too much for you. I pushed too hard and now I'm watching you literally have a panic attack right in front of me. The fear in those eyes. It's from me. I shouldn't have been so eager. Fuck, I just ruined it.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry." All I can think of now is apologizing. How could I be so stupid? I shouldn't have let my body lead the way, it never ends up good when I do.

Your whimpers break my heart, but I hold back from taking a step closer. Whatever I just did was wrong and I'm not about to push it.

Then you reach out your hand to me. I'm hesitant, but I take ahold of it. You're shaking so bad, your hand now cold and clammy to the touch. To my surprise, you pull yourself into me and wrap your arms around my waist. I lay my arms around you and hold you. Your body shakes with each breath you take. I hold you against me, trying to calm my own breathing.

Finally, I hear your little voice, "It's not you, Bucky." You look up at me, your eyes glossy and full of hurt. "When I was with HYDRA, they would..." you pause to gather yourself. "They would touch me, Bucky. They would touch me and force themselves on me. It was punishment for when I wasn't good enough. When I wasn't obedient enough. I-" Your words catch in your throat and you struggle to continue talking. I squeeze you against me. "When you guys found me, the guard that was there with me was trying shit, he had me pushed up against a wall. I couldn't take it anymore and broke his fucking nose. That fucking bastard." Then you lose it.

The words roll off your tongue and I feel like time is frozen. My limbs go numb and my stomach plummets to my feet. I can't believe the words that are coming out of your mouth. No. Please, no. Don't let it be true.