Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day...

Chapter 17:His Tiny Details That Make My Day.Oh no..This is bad,so so bad.Oh well it's okay,right?

I'm dreaming right?

Yep this is all a dream.

Who am I kidding Luke is on my bed,Ethan Is asleep.. It all happened.

Stop over reacting he didn't kiss you.

But what I felt was indescribable.

Luke groaned very childishly,for the 40th time.

"Luke what did I say about being quiet you're lucky no one heard you climbing up"I huffed irritated that he drunk so much.

"Well you're the one that dropped me!Luckily you have me as your bestfriend so I didn't scream"He replied smirking his face off as he smiled to himself.

I lay down next to him on top of the bed and felt his eyes burn into me.

"Why did you drink so much chubby?"I breathed out facing him,i used the nickname I made for him the first time we spoke to eachother.He used to have these adorable chubby cheeks that I wanted to pull.

Luke's face dropped sadly as his eyes glistened with pain as he remembered.

"Nate's got a girlfriend"He whispered and stared at me.

My mouth gaped open."HE what?!"I Half shouted but then lowered my voice.

A smile hit Luke's lips as his eyes scanned mine.

"I'm okay,seriously.."He was lying.

"Drinking wasn't the answer Luke,ill talk to him tomorrow"I spoke gently as I tucked him under the blanket.

"Oh no you won't,you need to rest"He's sobering up quicker than I thought.

"My body's better already..now go to sleep and I'll tell Ethan about you tomorrow"I whispered as he carried on staring.

"Wait who's Ethan?"Confusion was clear in his voice.

Crap.

"Mr Baker I mean"i quickly responded.

"Goodnight Chubby"I hushed and kissed his cheek.

Before I could get up he pulled my wrist back down.

"Goodnight cutie,and thankyou..for everything"He whispered and kissed my cheek back.

In a matter of seconds he was asleep as a few snores left his mouth.

I ended up sleeping on the big sofa as it was incredibly comfy.Just thinking..about everything...

-----💎-------

"Owch!"Wincing caught on my attention as I jumped up.

"What?How?When?Why?!"I panicked as I looked around the room and saw Luke with his head in his hands.

Hangover.

I slipped out of the white blanket someone had placed over me as I walked towards him.Wait.Who put this on me?

"Good morning mister drunk,how 'ya feeling?"I smiled out and he chuckled.

"Like someone threw a hammer into my forehead,what time is it?"

I looked at the clock at the bedside table and read "10 AM..Time to get up now..freshen up and I'll talk to E- Mr Baker after I brush my teeth"

He just nodded and I know that he won't get up till another hour so I can go to the bathroom first.

Picking up the new toothbrush from the pack that was present there I chose a bright yellow one and began fixing myself whilst brushing.I yanked the bun off of my head and combed through it with my fingers,eventually putting it in a cute ponytail.

God I looked like a mess.

I headed out the room and knocked on the white room door that said Ethan on it;how helpful.

"Good morning beautiful"He opened the door smiling from ear to ear,making me stop breathing.Ruffled hair,eyes,smile..everything about him drove me crazy.

"Stop it"I replied to him and he played innocent.

"Stop what?"

"Playing with me..and anyway Good morning"I looked away and he let out a quiet chuckle.

"Can't resist saying good morning back huh?"

"Shush,i came here to talk to you about something and wait.How did you know it was me at the door?"I rambled and then stared into his eyes,darn.

"I was expecting it..and who else knocks so softly incase I'm still asleep?"He spoke gently and I smiled a little.

"Oh shoot please come in"He quickly said opening his door wider at his realisation.To be honest I hadn't noticed.

Wow.I looked around his room in awe as I swiped my eyes over everything:The peachy walls,Vending machine,king size bed,popcorn machine and even two big sofas.

"Like it?"He asked behind me and I didn't know I had already responded.

"Love it"

Anyway.I cleared my thoughts as I faced him,the last time I brought up Luke's name something in him broke. I want to know why he did that but I can't ask him.

"The thing I needed to t-t-talk to you a-about was t-that-"I stuttered uncontrollably however got cut off when Ethan smiled sexily.

"Luke is in your room,hes been there since last night and your sorry you didn't tell me..he was drunk and you didn't know what else to do"Ethan spoke smiling and my jaw dropped towards the floor.

"H-how,what,when?"Brain,process.

"Yesterday,i came into your room..again to see if you got to sleep as it's your first time sleeping here.I saw you on the sofa and Luke on your bed...i was in shock first but then I saw he reeked of beer and vodka and I understood.I also realised that there is nothing going on between you two"That heart stopping smile crept on his rosy pink lips again.

"I told you like a thousand times there's nothing anyway!You never believed me!"I screeched annoyed and whacked his arm.Shit,i need to stop doing that and I need to keep remembering he's my proffesor.

He must of read my mind "No stop..don't stop speaking to me like you do,outside of uni I'm not your professor"He whispered gently as he looked in my eyes.

He went from asshole to sweet,then asshole to sweet,then asshole to sweet.

"Did you put the blanket on me?"I breathed out randomly.

"I thought you were cold,you're lucky I didn't carry you into my room right there and then"

-----------------1015 words----------------

Thankyou for reading lovelies!Please show me you did and you liked this chapter!😘

Please;Vote,Comment,Fan,Share&Enjoy!💖😊

So..hate or love Ethan?🌍

Stay smiling you're beautiful💚💜🎉💎

-J xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Oh and also!Ive been thinking of writing less for my chapters as I always seem to write 1000 words and over!Im sorry if you don't like reading that much and that's why I've been thinking that..

I love writing so when I do that's why they're such long chapters but I'm willing to make the sacrifice for you,so please tell me if you want me to or not.Anyway that's it!Byeeee and have an amazing day or night wherever you are!💙💛❤️