Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..

Chapter 36: You Don't Know Someone Just By Looking At Them..Judging A Book By It's Cover Isn't Your Greatest Mistake,Looking At The Last Page Is.

"You know you love me, I know you care...just shout whenever and I'll be there, you are my love, you are my heart and we will never ever ever be apart!"I sung as I changed into some cosy clothes. I know everyone hates this song but do you know what?I love it!

"Are we an item?Girl quit playing.."Ethan scared the living daylights out of me as he yet again popped his head into the door.He has got to stop doing that.Jesus Christ-this man is going to be the death of me.

I smiled nonetheless as he knew the song and didn't mind singing it.

Well it is the most disliked video on YouTube.

It doesn't have to be!Where's the love at?

Shut up Blair.

Rude.

"We're just friends what are you saying?"I carried on,picking tomorrow's outfit out.

"I'm saying that we're just friends.God Blair catch on.."Ethan spoke in a duh tone complimented with a straight face.

I started laughing "Shh!You just spoiled the song!You were doing so good!"

"Well beautiful, I am dearly sorry"

"No you're not"He smiled on his handsome face.My stomach got butterflies every time I saw him.

"Yep that's true.."He grinned widely as he came closer.

As soon as he was about to touch me the door shot open.

"Hey baby and girl,listen I don't want any noises as I sleep because I have an audition tomorrow,okay?"Kristen said and locked hands with Ethan.

Ignore it.They're pretending.

Wait.Girl?She called me girl?

I nodded shortly as Ethan gave out a small sigh as she exited the room to get her night gown from the "inventory"...I know:what even?

"I'm sorr-"Ethan started to whisper but I cut him off.

"No don't be,it's okay"I smiled out difficultly.

He just smiled heartwarmingly.

"So what's the next step of your plan?"He asked whilst jumping on my bed,pulling me down with him.

I explained thoroughly what I was going to do tomorrow including Dickens and his laptop.

He opened his mouth to speak but then someone knocked on the door.

"Come in!"I shouted as Liam entered with a grin on his face.

"Hey guys..you know how I had to stay at Ky's house yesterday because there wasn't any room?He had to go out of town.."He rambled.

"Yes...carry on Liam.."Ethan laughed cutely.

"Any room in here for another?"He smiled innocently and my eyes widened,another person in this room?

"Sure babs I'll share a bed with my boy"Kristen entered,dressed in a beautiful yet revealing night gown.

Nope.There's no way in hell.

Wait.Babs?Ew.

Gosh you're abit slow today sunshine.

Oh shh.

Liam glanced over at me,reading my mind as he answered.