Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon..

Chapter 19:Do You Ever Regret Something As Soon As It Comes Out Your Mouth?If Yes,We're Soulmates.

"So why do you care so much if I call you babe or baby?"He asked as both of us walked through my apartment door.

I froze outside my bedroom for a second;realising i really didn't want to answer him.

"No reason"I replied in the best non suspicious tone I could pull off.

"You're lying..."I turned around as soon as he politely closed the door behind him,only turning to search my eyes.

I sighed quietly.Knowing him he won't drop it.He's going to think I'm a freak..

"Babe disgusts me and I don't want anyone calling me baby if it doesn't mean shit to them okay?Now please drop it"I quickly spoke and turned around,so the embarrassment wouldn't be caught by him.

"Bl-"He started but was cut off by my bedroom door being slammed open.

"WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEE- Oh hey Mr Baker.."Suzie screamed angrily but as soon as she looked towards Ethan she stopped and started flipping her hair and playing with a few strands.Standing in a position where her bum sticks out.

My ears stopped hurting after a few seconds of Ethan and Suzie greeting each other.

Suzie was wearing a beautiful red top and a very mini skirt.When did these come back in fashion?Ugh.

However she had turned the top into a crop top by stuffing the fabric under her actual bra.

"BLAIR!"Suzie shouted coldly snapping me out of my thoughts as I tumbled back a little from fright.Ethan's hands suddenly hovered my waist but they didn't touch as I stood upright again.

"Huh?"I asked looking at her disgusted face.What the shiz?

"Where have you been?You didn't even pay half the rent it was due yesterday so I had to pay from my own pocket.Give me the money back.Now."

Sudden realisation hit me.Hard.

"Oh crap I'm so sorry Suzie!Let me get that for you one second!"I ran around my room getting my money keeping box out.

"I've got you Blair"Ethan's voice caught my attention as he started handing her money.A lot more than it actually was.

"No!"I leaped in-between both of them very dramatically.I should be in a movie..I'm so skill full.

No you're not.

Shut up meanie.

"Here Suzie"I handed her the money and then eyed Ethan as he laughed cutely.Yet sexily.Damn.

"I'm not a lost puppy sir,I can take care of myself"I disguised my smirk as it was killing to show as he stopped laughing and glared at me.

"You're so dead..."He whispered as he suddenly passed me "babe" Finishing his sentence his lips grazed my ear as I crashed my bottom and top lip together.

"OH SIR!"I felt myself tumble sideways again as Suzie pushed me to take my spot.

"Why are you in our apartment?"She asked genuinely.