Some sad news (I think?)

Hey everyone, 

I'm going to have to scrap this book. 

When I started it I was really keen on where it should go and I was in love with the idea, but now I'm just not happy with the plot and style of writing. As a result I have no motivation to write and the little things I do write turn out to be garbage.

I will basically be re writing this book. The story idea is the same, but I will take a different tack on how it will go. I'm really sorry for all of you who liked this book, I'm sure you'd prefer a finished one in a slightly different style than this which will most likely end early. (Basically now.)

I will be leaving this up on Wattpad, but it will be discontinued and have a disclaimer in the description. 

Thank you for all sticking with me, please don't leave! I promise this new book will be better. 

While you're waiting, why not check out these other AUs! 

- Xelqua Rising, A Change In The Horizon, The Hidden Gateway. It's a three part series by SparklingWonderQueen on Wattpad. (And ao3 i think)

-Featherweight by DoctorSiren (Wattpad and ao3)

-A crown of broken runes by TheJadedDragonArts (Wattpad and ao3)

-Aversion To Iron by Moji964 (a must read) (Wattpad) 

-The First Step by EteTheWildSoul (Wattpad) 

-Resurfaced by SandDune57 (Wattpad) 

-Taken/Sam's Back by Xanthicat (a 2 part series) (Wattpad) 

-Redemption/Reflection by NinjaKitty1928 (a 2 part series) (Wattpad) 

- Someone Named Xelqua by Ariaquilla (Wattpad) 

There's a lot more, but here's just a few that have really stood out to me and improved my writing. 

Thank you for reading Wings, and I really hope you will read this other book too. 

Have a great day/night! 

-TL