AFTER SCHOOL.

CHAPTER 1

"Dude, what are we even here for?" Kenny's muffled voice was heard from behind you. You sighed, "I don't know," You grabbed three of the cards in your hand, placing them down "Three sevens." Craig stared you down, "Bullshit." You slapped your cards on the desk, "Ok fuck you Craig," you replied while reaching out to take the pile in front of you.

"We aren't even learning anything! Why do we still have school!" Kenny exclaimed from behind you "I don't know man, I don't know." You returned to playing your game of BS with Craig, Kyle, and Bebe.

"The school year needs a certain number of days, that's why we're here." Kyle answered Kenny's rhetorical question "Two Aces,". "Well that's stupid," Kenny mumbled off. "Yeah, well most of the people here aren't here willingly, they either missed too many days and have to show up, or were failing a major class," Kyle responded. "It's not my fault, AP calc was hard," Kenny mumbled. "Don't worry Kenny, that was my failing class too," replied Bebe. "Three twos" Craig added his three cards to the pile. "You failed a class Craig?" you asked as Bebe continued on with the game, placing her cards down. "No, I just had too many absences," he side eyed Bebe, "Bullshit," Bebe looked shocked, "Damn it Craig!" she complained picking up the pile. "So what's your reason [name]?" Kyle asked. "One ace," you paused before looking up to face Kyle. "I don't have a mandatory one, Stan was just calling me last night and convinced me to show up." Kyle smirked at your response. "Of course he did." You cocked an eyebrow up at Kyle, deciding to ignore that comment. "Yeah, we'll i'm guessing you're here on your own free will to, Mr. Salutatorian." Kyle just shook his head. "Yeah, Whatever." he placed down a card "One two." A small pause occurred between you four. "Bullshit," Craig said. Kyle's smirk grew as he flipped over his card, revealing a two of hearts.

————

    You and Kyle waited outside the Physics classroom, it was a few minutes into your lunch time by now. "Hey [name], I gotta go stop by the office real quick, Kyle stated looking up from his phone. "I'll meet you guys in the cafeteria," you nodded at him "Alright," you replied. You watched as he walked down the hall, disappearing around the corner.

    Suddenly the door to the classroom opened, revealing a smiling Stan Marsh walking out. He turned his head to look at you, his smile seeming to slightly grow. "So, you get your grade up?" you asked him. "Dude, you'll never guess what he gave me!" Stan said, as the two of you began making your way to the cafeteria. "A 69," you replied, earning you a playful shove from Stan. "No dude, he gave me a 75! A 75 average!" Stan said all excited. You couldn't help but smile at the joy in his voice. It might not have been the best grade, but for Stan's Physics average, that was great. "Yeah well, you should be proud, that extra credit really was all you," you stated. "No way dude, I wouldn't have even gotten near that grade if it wasn't for your help," You lightly laughed at his statement, "Sure, but you were still the one who did all the actual work, I just taught you the topics."

    You both reached the doors to the cafeteria, walking in, heading to the same table you guys had sat in for the past few years. Craig and Tweek were already sitting down next to each other, so you and Stan made your way to sit in front of them. "What's up guys?" Stan asked sitting down besides you. "N-nothing much, just bored," Tweek replied. "Same," you said pulling two granola bars and a small bag of goldfish out of your pocket. "You want one?" you asked Stan. He took a bar, "Thanks." You turned to Tweek, offering him the goldfish, which he gladly took up.

    A tray was set down next to Stan, as the one and only Eric Cartman joined you at your table. "This day sucks ass," he said sitting down. "It's the last day," Craig replied. "Yeah, doesn't mean it doesn't suck ass". Stan let out an annoyed sigh at Cartman. Just then you saw Kyle approaching your table. Carrying some papers in his hand. "Oh come on, as if this day couldn't get any worse," Cartman added. "Shut up Cartman," you mumbled, as Kyle took a seat next to Tweek, facing you. "Hey guys," he said sitting down. Usually, you'd be joined by a few other boys or girls in your grade, but you could safely assume this was probably it for today. "Where's Kenny?" Kyle asked. "Probably with his girlfriend Tammy, He's been skipping lunch these past few months to go hang out with her in his car ever since they got together again." You answered, before taking a bite out of your granola bar. "Yeah, who knows what those two have been up too," Cartman teased, causing Stan to snicker. "You guys are so immature," Craig responded.