WELCOME PARTY.

CHAPTER 13

    "You sure this is a good idea?" Craig said as you guys made your way across the street to what seemed like a night club. "Who goes to a club on a Sunday?" He spoke up again. "Us and L.A. college students," you replied. "Gah- I wasn't expecting there to be such a line," Tweek spoke up beside Craig. Sunday night, and here you stood next to Tweek, Craig and Stan. You pulled out your phone to text your friend, receiving a reply that he was inside. "[F.N]'s inside, he's gonna come get us," you told them.

You had met up with Tweek and Craig for lunch earlier that day. You and Stan had decided to take up your friends invite to the club, so while you were out with them, you decided to invite them too. "I never saw you two as the type to go to clubs," Craig stated. "Yeah me neither, but try everything," Stan mumbled. You saw your friend and the four of you were let in. Following behind him you could hear music blasting on the speakers. "Wow," you said under your breath. "C'mon I got us a table," your friend led you four to a booth table, only to find a few people already there. "Thought you guys might know them, they're from Fairplay as well," Your friend said. Although the lights were dim you could still make out a few faces. "Oh we know you, you're the raisins girls," Stan said from beside you. "Oh yeah," Craig added. You guys sat down, Stan and you ended up on a side with one girl. You were never too familiar with the Raisins girls, but you knew Lexus from Butters, and if you remembered correctly the blonde one was Mercedes. "So what're you guys doing here?" Stan asked. "Girls trip!" the third one, with black hair answered. "Uh, cool." was all he said. You had ended up sitting next to the black haired girl.

      "You guys want some drinks?" your friend asked. "S-sure," Tweek said, "What do you want Craig?" he turned to look at his boyfriend. "Whatever's good," he answered. [F.N] nodded, before getting up and saying he'd get you and Stan some too. "So what're you guys doing in L.A.?" Asked the black haired girl, she looked at you, as if she wanted you to answer. "We're going to college here," you told her. "Oh my god, I would love to go to college in L.A., this place is sooo fun, way more than South Park," she rambled on. "Yeah, definitely more populated." She nodded at your words "For sure, me and my girls always take a summer vay-k here, but all the houses are so expensive for us to move here," she conversed with you. "Oh yeah, we got lucky though, me and Stan are staying at an old family member's place," "Oh Stan, that's his name?" she asked pointing next to you. "Yeah, i'm [name], uh, I don't think I know yours though," "Oh i'm Porsche, I think I saw you a few times around Raisins, right?" You just nodded and continued to converse with her.

   Craig and Tweek seemed to be in their own little world next to each other enjoying their drinks, your friend had wandered off to who knows where, and you were left talking with Porsche, as her two other friends had gotten up to go somewhere else in the club. That just left Stan, sitting awkwardly next to you. He didn't know what to do, not wanting to intrude on your conversation with Porsche, but he'd be lying if he didn't say he felt a tinge of jealousy at the way she seemed so into you. A new song started playing and he could see the way Porsche lit up. "Oh my god I love this song! Do you want to dance?" She asked. "Uh, we'll I don't know.." "C'mon it's just for fun," she said pulling you up. Stan just stared at you, his eyes widening a bit at how you seemed to just leave him behind.

————

Stan took yet another shot. Sitting at the bar where he had wondered off too. Suddenly he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Stan, dude I was looking everywhere for you," you told him. It seemed like you had finally escaped Porsche. He turned around to look at you. He wasn't going to lie and say he wasn't a little bit upset with you about how you just left him alone, but the moment he looked you in the eyes he forgot about his anger. He was feeling tipsy by now, and whether it was the alcohol or his feelings shining through that fuelled his actions he didn't know. Next thing you know he's wrapping his arms around you bring you into a hug with him. Caught off guard you tensed for a moment, feeling Stan dig his face in between your shoulder and neck. "Don't leave me again.." he spoke into your clothes. Slowly, you wrapped your arms around him again, "Okay, I won't, but let's head back to the table." He just hummed into your clothes again.