HOUSE-PARTY.

CHAPTER 5

   Kyle sighed after you had hung up the phone. The minute the call ended, Cartman burst out laughing. He saw you calling and didn't think much of it. Now he regretted having his phone connected to his car's bluetooth. Truth is he was upset at you, and Stan. Maybe he was overreacting, but it pissed him off knowing Cartman was right. Maybe it wasn't even the fact that you hung out without him, just, again, that Cartman was right. He knew he didn't have any actual reason to be upset with you guys. He and Stan had hung out without you, and you and Kyle had hung out without Stan. He'd calm down eventually, probably the minute he stepped foot into the party, but right now Cartman's laughing was not helping.

   "Cartman can you just shut the fuck up!" He said. They had just parked a few houses down from Bebe's house. "Oh i'm so sorry 'Ky', I can't imagine what you're going through right now," he said. He hated the fact he was teasing him with your nickname for him. "Get out of my fucking car, you can bet your ass your walking home." Kyle got out of the car. Surprisingly Kenny had managed to stay quite. Although he did almost laugh at Cartman's outbreak. "What? Wait Kyle," Cartman said, getting out the car following Kyle. Kenny was the last to exit, as Kyle locked the car. They walked up to Bebe's house, Cartman attempting to convince Kyle to give him a ride back, with Kenny biting back his laughter at the whole situation.

————

"You couldn't have used a stronger cologne?" You asked Stan walking next to you. "You smell just as guilty as me" Stan replied. The both of you were walking, making your way over to Bebe's house. Turning the corner on a street, you guys could begin to see the house in the distance. It already seemed like the party was going strong. "At least mine isn't obvious from 5 feet away," you mumbled. "Dude relax, everyone at this place has probably smoked before." You looked at Stan from the corner of your eye. "It's not about getting caught, it's about the fact you reek of weed," Stan rolled his eyes "Ok whatever."

As you knocked on the door, you and Stan waited for someone to open. "Can't we just walk in?" he asked. You could hear the loud music from here. "If they pull a you and take more than a minute, yes," you said. "Ok dude you can get off my ass now," Stan replied.

You had to admit, you normally wouldn't be making so many jabs at him, but Mr. Dog lover over here had seen a pair of spotted Great Dane's in someone's yard. You had stopped for a second to check the address Bebe had sent you, and while you were distracted on your phone, Stan had wandered off and began calling out to the dogs. Before you could even look up you saw him running back towards you, with two giant dogs chasing after him. This led to you guys having to sprint away. After about five minutes of pure running, you had finally lost the dogs.

Before you guys could continue on with your banter, a tipsy looking Clyde opened the door "[name]! Stan! You guys made it!" he said. "Yeah, took us more effort than it should've but we're here." Stan, again, rolled his eyes at your comment. "Just come on in guys," Clyde told you two.

As you two walked in, you saw multiple things already going on. People who hadn't confessed their feelings were making out with their crushes, there was a card game going on in the corner, beer pong, people taking shots, and it looked like a game of spin the bottle, just the classic teenage house party. "This shits crazy," you told Stan. You're pretty sure half the people at this house weren't even from your school.

As you two continued to make your way around the house, you heard both your names being called. Turning around looking to find where it came from, you saw Kyle and Kenny on one side of the table, while Cartman and Butters were on the other, playing beer pong. Next to them stood a crowd of a few boys, and what looked to be Red and Nichole. You then saw Tolkien calling you over, "You guys wanna play winners?" he asked. Stan grabbed onto your arm, already leading you over. "Sure!" he answered, before even asking you. Tolkien looked at you, expecting an answer from you as well. "I'm down," you replied.

————

You guys had been on a winning Streak, that is until you played Kyle and Kenny again. The first round you played was against them and now they were back for their rematch. You started off the game, landing it on a cup. You saw Kyle staring you down, before reaching over for the cup and drinking it. You wondered what that was about.

The game continued on, and after that first shot you made, it had just gone downhill. Mostly because you thought Stan was starting to get drunk and his aim was getting worse. As the game came to an end, you guys had lost your streak. "Damn it," Stan mumbled from beside you. "Good game," you told Kyle and Kenny. Kenny replied with another muffled good game, while Kyle just stared you and Stan down. "Yeah," was all he said. You thought he was acting weird, but you just walked off your side of the table with Stan. "I'll be right back dude, ima go get a water," you told him. Stan just nodded, saying he was gonna stay here.

However, you were not right back. Once you had gotten into the kitchen, taking a water off the island counter, you had bumped into Katie, or also known as 'Bloodrayne'. She had been one of the girls that had asked you to prom, and now she was making small talk with you in the kitchen. Not wanting to be rude, you played along, asking her how she was, how the other vamp kids were doing and basic stuff like that. Bebe suddenly walked in, and asked you guys if you wanted to play spin the bottle, before you could form your own response, Bloodrayne answered. "Yeah! We'll play," she said grabbing onto your arm dragging you off with Bebe. What was with people answering for you and pulling you off to places today?

Once you reached the living room, you saw a group of people all sat around some couches and chairs. It looked kind of childish, but that didn't mean it couldn't be fun. In the circle, you immediately picked out some familiar faces. Stan, Kyle, Kenny, Cartman, Butters, Wendy, Tolkien, Clyde and Bebe. You then noticed Red and Heidi also joining you guys. You sat next to Bloodrayne . Stan and Kyle sat across from you, Stan raised an eyebrow at you, assuming it was about the girl next to you. You just shrugged your shoulders as Kyle gave you a smirk. Kenny, who you noticed was next to him gave you a thumbs up and winked. "Who wants to go first?" Wendy asked the group. She had an empty glass coke bottle in her hands. You noticed two couples were playing, but you assumed they had talked and been ok with you guys all playing this game. "I'll go," Bloodrayne said from beside you. Wendy passed the bottle over to you, which you then handed to the girl. She placed it down and spun it, you watched as it went around and round, finally landing on you.

You froze for a second. This was weird, why'd you agree to play this? You looked up, hearing your friends tease and smile at you. Then you made eye contact with Stan, once he saw you looking at him he squinted slightly. You turned back to Bloodrayne, who was smiling at you, a blush across her face. Well, might as well get it over with. You leaned in and gave her a quick pec. She blushed at the action, not expecting it. Some of the guys cheered, and a few laughed. You turned forward again, only finding Stan staring you down and Kyle smiling at you.

"Alright, if we go clock wise, [name] will go next," said Bebe. "You want me to go after the bottle just landed on me?" you asked. "I mean, two in a row right?" Kenny exclaimed. You rolled your eyes at him, grabbing the glass bottle and spinning it. It made a slow stop, for a split second you thought it would land on Heidi as it slowed, but then it slowly kept turning. Mostly everyone went quite, as you saw it had landed on Wendy Testaburger. You could hear Cartman making an "ooo" sound. The two of you just stared at each other for a moment. You looked towards Stan, who seemed to have been doing his best to keep himself from any expression, but failing miserably. You could see the worry on his face, his eyes wide. He stared you down, not Wendy, gaze fully focused on you. You saw Wendy make a movement as if to get up towards you, and just as she was about to stand, you heard a chair scratch the ground. You saw Stan bolt up and walk away, immediately trying to disappear into the crowd. You looked back to Wendy, "I can't," you told her, getting up and following after your friend.

   It was quite for a minute, before Cartman spoke up. "Damn, those two are definitely gay." Kyle got annoyed, "Dude can you shut the fuck up about [name] and Stan? You got all dramatic when Heidi and I were hanging out in fourth grade, how'd  you think Stan would feel if his best friend kissed his ex!" He had blown up, of course standing up for you two, not because he thought being gay was wrong, but because he knew Cartman meant it teasing you guys. The two began to argue, leading most people in the circle to walk away from them as they restarted the game somewhere else. This party was not going the best for you and your childhood bus stop friends. Well, except maybe for Kenny who had just snuck away when his girlfriend Tammy arrived.