EPILOGUE.

'I'm omw right now, can't text and drive but i'll be there soon'

"So Stan, where's your 'loving boyfriend'," Cartman spoke. "Shut up, he's on his way just running late, traffic and stuff," Stan replied. It was his 19th birthday today, and he'd invited his old childhood friends to come over, even if over half of them were hundreds of miles away. Surprisingly, they all managed to show up. So now Cartman, Kenny, Kyle, Tweek and him all sat around your living room, waiting for you and Craig. Well more specifically for you. Craig had to work late for his job. He said he'd show up eventually, but Stan only cared about you right now.

    Continuing to stare at his phone he began typing a response, even if you wouldn't see it.

'It's okay'
'just hurry up cartman's starting to give me shit :('

     "Ah- he was working on a project last time I checked, he was in the studio, said he'd be on his way as soon as he finished," Tweek spoke up. "He was helping me with my midterm project before that." Stan just nodded at Tweek, "Yeah he called me at work earlier today, said he might be late." Stan recalled the moment today during his morning shift. He had landed a job at a record store, not too far away from the same community college he had applied too. Deciding he would get some type of degree, he settled on probably the most popular one, a Business Major.

      "Well I'd say we just head into the kitchen, light the candles, and save [name] a piece of cake for later," Cartman suggested. "Shut up fatass, you literally just ate a whole pizza!" Kyle replied. "Uh, Kyle, I literally haven't eaten anything all day before I got here." Kyle just stared back at Cartman, "lies," he mumbled under his breath.

       Stan laid back into the couch, returning to look at his phone, checking to see if you had by any chance responded. When he didn't see any new messages, he just opened up his instagram, going through his mentions congratulating him. A lot of them were just his family. Some of his old friends had posted a quick 'happy birthday' with a picture they might've had of him. One that surprised him was Wendy's post, although he saw she had chosen a group photo that looked like it was taken at lunch in highschool a few years ago. Everyone looked a little younger and he had his solid black hair. In the photo you could see him, Wendy, Bebe, Kyle, You, and Clyde. He smiled a little when he remembered the photo was actually a throwback to his  15th birthday.

       Just then, Stan heard a knock on the door. Kenny, who  had been closest to the door went up to open it. "I'll get it!" he said. Stan sat up a bit, looking to see if it was you. He saw Kenny unlock the door, and begin opening it. He tilted his head a little to get a clearer view, only to be met with Craig walking in. He felt slightly disappointed, but then realized you had also walked in behind him. "Hey guys," Kenny greeted. "Hey," Craig replied. "Hey Kenny, hey guys," you said. You looked across the room of people, finally stopping your eyes on Stan.

     Stan stood up, making his way over to you. "Hey [n.n]," he greeted. He wrapped his arms around you, hugging you close to him. Smiling at his actions, you just returned the gesture. After a few seconds you pulled him away from you, examining his features in front of you. "How has today been?" you asked him. "Good, missed you though," Stan replied. "Okay, I think that's enough of that, let's go cut the cake now, okay?" Cartman, standing up from his seat, said. His impatience was a little funny, but you kept your gaze on Stan, waiting for him before doing anything. "Yeah, okay," He said while grabbing your hand and leading you into the kitchen behind him.

      You all stood around the Kitchen table, helping Stan set up the small cake he bought and the candles. "What flavour did you get?" you asked as you stood next to him. "Red velvet, I liked the color," he replied. You had already gotten the lighter out of a drawer, and now proceeded to reach over and light the candles.

     Stan sat in front of the cake as you all began singing 'happy birthday' to him. He laughed a little as it seemed a bit childish to him. He voiced his thoughts once you all finished, but you just nudged him, and Kyle who wasn't to far from Stan told him to "Shut up, just appreciate it." He listened and proceeded to blow out his candles. "What'd you wish for?" Kenny asked. "If I say it it won't come true." "He's right!" Tweek replied to Stan.

      All six of his guest had brought him gifts, that included you. You watched as he opened almost all of them, receiving things like merch from his favorite bands, to a look a like of his old hat Kyle had found. Finally after going everyone's presents, you handed him your gift. It was a small square, and he began to unwrap the paper around it, revealing a CD. He smiled at the gift, looking up to you. "Has a bunch of stuff I know you like, mixed it for you," you told him. He moved in towards you, leaning his upper body against you. He was sitting down while you were standing."Thanks, I love you," he said. However while he was distracted, he hadn't noticed the Craig had moved away from the table, nor that he had left the house, and was now making his way back in with something after turning off your car, which was where your last gift was.

    "There's another thing," you spoke, nodding your head in the direction of the doorway. Stan turned his head towards the front, watching him sit up. His eyes widened slightly in surprise. "Oh my god," he said, standing up and heading towards the door once he saw the little dog that had just entered. "You said you wanted to get a dog so," he laughed a little, once he reached out and picked it up. "It's so cute," you guys heard Kenny say. "Woah, what're you gonna name it Stan?" Kyle spoke up. "He told me he'd name it Gorac." Stan laughed again, remembering the conversation you guys had had months ago. "How do you even remember that, we were so gone," he said. "Gone?" You turned to Kyle, who had just questioned that. "Doesn't matter, long story," was the short answer you told him, to which he just replied with a suspicious'mhm'.

      "Welp, this is just about some of the gayest shit i've seen," Cartman spoke up, distracting you from Kyle's questioning gaze. "Then you've clearly never third wheeled our 'double dates'," Craig responded. You heard Kenny stifle a laugh, rolling your eyes in response.

        All in all, you were just glad everything worked out. Seeing Stan happy, spending time with your friends, everything seemed to be going well and hopefully it would continue this way.