CANNABIS & CAROUSE.

CHAPTER 4

    You knocked on the door in front of you again. You'd been standing outside Stan's door for the past five minutes, wondering if he was going to come open up. You had texted him you were here once you parked in his driveway. You opened your phone again to see if he had responded.

'Stan'
'i'm here'
'open the door ☹️'
Read

    You looked behind you before looking at the door again. As you were debating on calling him, the door opened. You looked up to find Stan standing on the other side. "Sorry dude, I was taking a shower," he said letting you in. It was clear he was telling the truth, as his hair was obviously damp. "It's fine," you said walking in, "Was debating on ditching you though if you took any longer," you joked. He laughed a little before walking towards his stairs. "C'mon I wanna show you something," He said as he walked up the stairs. You followed behind him. The house seemed empty, it didn't look like anyone besides him was home. You thought it was weird since it was still Stan's graduation day, but maybe they'd celebrate him another day or they'd already had.

    He opened the door to his room, leading you in. "So what is it you wanted me over here so bad for," you asked once you guys entered his room. You looked around the room, having been here many times before. You noticed the window open, along with clothes scattered across the floor. Most of his shelves were organized, but a few were definitely over stacked. Stan had a problem with hoarding, although it was better now, he still refused to let go of a lot of things from his childhood. You could tell by the toys still scattered around on top of dressers and shelves. It wasn't necessarily 'organized' but it wasn't the worst.

    "Just come here," he said, reaching over his bed next to the window. You sat down next to him as he looked for something between the wall and his mattress. He then turned around and pulled out a brown shirt that was all balled up. As he unfolded it, you saw what he was eagerly wanting to show you. You laughed under your breath, fighting the urge to burst out in a complete fit. "Dude.." you said. You looked at him and saw a smile plastered across his face. In the shirt, there was at least 2 lbs of weed in plastic bags and a few pieces of paper. "Where did you even get this?" You laughed again after your question. "You forget my dad owned a weed farm? I found some packed away in the basement the other day," He replied. "I sold some to Kenny, this morning, but I saved us some." You looked at him, you couldn't believe it. "So what you're a dealer now? This what you gonna do instead of going to college?" you laughed again, as he burst out laughing. "No dude! I just thought we could smoke some or something, like a celebration we graduated," he said, still smiling.

You looked at him before looking back down. "Stan what even.." you laughed again. You thought about it for a second, then decided smoking with Stan would be a great way to end off your Highschool career, I mean you only live once right? "You know what, fuck it," you said.

————

Stan had rolled you guys some joints after looking for a tutorial on twitter, pulling out his lighter, he stuck a roll between his lips. Holding up the lighter towards the end. You watched him, and almost immediately he turned towards the window coughing letting out a puff of smoke. "Oh shit," he said. You laughed at him watching him go into a coughing fit. Deciding it was your turn to try, you grabbed a joint. Stan had done a pretty good job at rolling them tight, so you just held it up to your lips. You grabbed the lighter off the window sill where Stan had left it. You lit the bottom of it, inhaling a bit before pulling it out and watching the smoke you blew float out the window. You coughed a bit immediately after releasing your breath, but at least you did better than Stan. "Stan, I can't believe you lived on a farm, where your dad grew weed, and only now smoked it," you laughed. "I was a good kid," he replied, finally coming down from his cough attack. You laughed at the obvious lie. "You don't have a tray?" you asked him, shaking the joints ashes off on the outside of the window. "Shit, I forgot about that," he replied.