82

Love You Anyway - Luke Combs

Scott

She smiles down at me and bites her bottom lip. I can't wait any longer. I undo her bra and watch as it falls onto my chest I chuck it to the side and roll her nipples between my fingers. Her head instantly rolls back. I lean up and take a nipple into my mouth, circling with my tongue and sucking on it. She moans softly with her fingers tugging gently on my hair. I kiss my way from her breast to her neck and softly suck on the skin there leaving a dark red mark in my wake. 

I lay her down on her back and pull her black skinny jeans down her legs leaving her lace panties in place, for now.She undoes my jeans and pulls them down to. I help her pull them over my feet. My cock is visible through my white boxers and her eyes go wide even though she's had her gorgeous mouth around it before. I lean down and kiss from her belly button to the top of her panties. I then roll those down her sexy legs to. I kiss from her perfect tiny feet, all the way up her tanned legs until my tongue lands on her sweet spot. I take it slow at first, flicking my tongue over her bud as she writhes beneath me and then I go faster sucking and licking repeatedly until she arches her back and cums on my tongue. 

When she comes back to me she pushes me down on my back and sits between my legs. My cock twitches in anticipation of feeling her warm lips wrapped around it again and she doesn't disappoint. She teases the tip with her tongue, swirling in circles and then letting my cock touch the back of her throat. My god this girl will be the death of me. I thrust into her mouth repeatedly until I'm close.

"You need to stop otherwise I'm going to cum in your throat" I breathlessly say. She giggles and that does it for me. I pull her up to me and lay her on her stomach. I smack her ass before sliding two fingers between her pussy lips, pumping in and out. Her fingers clutch the blankets beneath us. Just before she is about to come again I stop and she looks back at me confused.

"Do you want to have sex?" I ask making sure before it goes further. She moans out of frustration and I can't help but smack her ass again. "Yes" She giggles.I roll her onto her back. I want to see her beautiful face when I make love to her for the first time. I climb back in between her legs and she wraps them around my waist, pressing me against her warm pussy.

"Are you on birth control?" I ask and she gets frustrated again. I can see how much she wants me and it is taking everything in me not to explode right this second. She nods and I immediately slide my cock inside of her. She is so tight that I can't push it all the way in at first. It takes a few pumps before her pussy lets me all the way inside. I slowly move in and out of her, desperately trying not to cum too soon. I've waited so long for this. I suck on her nipples as I press myself into her repeatedly. Her eyes are closed shut, her mouth open as she moans like an angel under me. 

I move her legs to either side of my head, resting on my shoulders, making it easier to hit her G-spot. She starts to moan even louder and I have to kiss her to keep her quiet. I begin to feel her legs shaking next to my face and I pump fast and hard as she comes undone, moaning my name against my lips. I place my hands on her shoulders holding her down gently as I blast in and out of her until I finally can't take it anymore and I let myself pour deep inside of her. I still pump slowly in and out of her as my juices flow. I take one final push as deep as I can before slowly pulling out and collapsing on my back next to her.

"Is that what I've been missing this whole time?" She laughs and snuggles into the crook of my arm and I wrap it around her shoulders while we both catch our breath.

"I love you so much" I look down at her in my arms and kiss her forehead. "I prayed for this" I say and she reaches up to kiss me again. We lay naked like this for while until I want to feel her a second time. We make love three times before we head back to the Farm and on the drive home we still can't keep our hands to ourselves.