8 ~ jealous jealous jealous boy

after their last song still on stage ~

i read a sign a fans holding and laugh to myself, nudging bills arm and once he turns to me i point at the sign

"STEP ON ME PLEASE ENVY!!"

he starts laughing too and rolls his eyes once he looks back at me. "goodnight everyone! i love you all!" they cheer louder at my german as me and the four walk off the stage while waving once last time to the fans.

we didn't have a meet n greet tonight, and we would have a day off tomorrow before we leave the following night, so we just relaxed in the main area backstage, me Gustav and bill on the couch, as Georg and Tom sit on the other.

"we should go out tonight" i say, and the boys quickly agree. i check the time on my phone to see it's already 10:30pm, and stand up and stretch with a groan. "let's stop at the hotel first" georg says, and we nod before following our way out the back doors to our tour bus. there's a small crowd being held back by guards once we walk out.

i see that same boy with the 'step on me envy' sign and smile at him, walking over as the other boys disperse to sign things. he stumbles over his words about signing his poster and i laugh slightly. "got a pen?" i ask him, and he nods frantically before pulling a black sharpie and handing it to me. i take it let my fingers brush against his before signing the corner.

i put a little heart next to my signature and hand the marker back to him with a wink, walking with the rest of the boys to our bus and leaving him stunned holding his poster and marker. as we all settle down in the 'living' area i sit next to bill and laugh "bill i found that guy with the poster" he hits my arm "no way!" i nod and we lean into each other as we laugh, neither of us noticing toms glare from across the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i walk into the club with my both my arms locked with bill on one side and tom on the other, they practically look like my bodyguards with how they tower over me. "you guys are intimidating, you're gonna scare off the guys" i say as we sit down at the bar, no long holding arms but they still sit on either side of me.

"good" tom says, and i hit his arm playfully as he smirks to himself. "trying to keep me all to yourself?" i joke as we order drinks. "maybe i am" i shake my head and roll my eyes "i'm too old for you" i say before smiling at the bartender who sets down my gin n tonic in front of me. "hey! it's a one year difference" he defends and i side eye him "yeah, and your interest in older women is concerning" bill bursts out laughing at that.

i drink the rest of my drink before standing up, adjusting the bottom of the tight short red and sheer black dress i have on. i hold my hand out to tom. "cmon" he looks at my hand and then my face confused "what?" "we're gonna dance, let's go" "i'm not dancing with you" he laughs slightly and i roll my eyes. "fine" i turn from him, to his brother with a smile. "bill, honey, will you dance with me?" bill agrees without hesitation, standing up and grabbing my hand.

as he leads us to the dance floor i glance back at tom who's now burning a hole into my side with how he's staring at us, and i wink. as soon as we get lost in the crowd my favorite song comes on, (idfk what song to put), and me and bill jump up and down as we scream the lyrics in each others faces, not having a care in the world.

we stand there catching our breath, my hands on his chest while his rest on my hips. i look into his eyes and then his lips and back up to his eyes (triangle method yk), and it has to be the gin thinking, because never would sober Envy start leaning in to kiss Bill Kaulitz, and he must not be sober either because he leans down to me.

our lips lock in a sloppy and feverish kiss, and i wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me as his wrap around my waist. the second our tongues touch our tongue piercing knock each other, and we pull back looking at each other before we both start laughing again. it was a heat of the moment, drunk, kiss. "drinks?" he asks, leaning down to my ear to talk, and i nod as he puts his hand on the small of my back and leads us out the crowd.