Without a Camera

Bring him to bed.

Ryan knew Chester inside and out, and right now he knew Chester was putty in his hands. He knew Chester was gone, his body and hormones were in control, his logical mind on pause. He knew Mike knew it too, simply by the words he'd chosen.

Ryan ran his thumb right over the top of Chester's mushroom head. Through the lacy fabric he felt dampness and the way the panties were clinging to Chester's tender skin. It was beyond hot and Ryan pressed his hips harder against Chester's ass as he kept his eyes on Mike - the two of them in a bit of a stare off.

"Touch him," Ryan whispered. "Touch him with me." He waited only half a breath before leaning over and taking Mike's lips. Kissing Mike was always so different, and Ryan was greedy with his lips as he stroked Chester a little more, waiting to see how daring Mike was going to be.

Mike didn't hesitate, nor did he back away from Ryan's kiss. He felt the instant way his body responded to the insistent press of Ryan's lips and his seeking tongue, and Mike shifted to get his fingers down the front of Chester's pajama pants, skimming them right over Ryan's hand.

The moment Ryan's lips met Mike's, Jason was up from the table. He wanted to be closer, and he loved watching the two of them together. What he hadn't seen from the dining area was how Ryan's hand was down the front of Chester's pants, and now Mike's was, too. Jason sucked in a breath and stopped, an arm's length away, and watched.

Mike laced his fingers through Ryan's first, and then took control of the other man's hand, moving it slowly over Chester's panties and pressing it down with a little bit more pressure. He heard his husband whimper, and he knew Ryan's longer fingers were covering more of Chester's cock than he could alone. It was a turn on, and Mike pulled back from Ryan's kiss so he could see Chester's face. Their fingers were still together, and Mike stroked his thumb over the back of Ryan's hand. "Does it feel good?" he asked, his voice low and husky.

Chester was halfway to sensory overload. Two hands on his cock, overtop his panties, with Ryan's dick pressing into his backside, all while he felt lips on his neck and naked shoulder - it was a lot and Chester was struggling to form words. "Mhm," was all he got out before he reached for his husband, fisting the front of Mike's t-shirt, just before the hands on his cock stroked him just right. It brought a moan out of Chester's throat, his head back as he felt his cock really starting to leak.

Ryan kissed all over Chester's naked skin and when he moaned, Ryan bucked his hips into Chester's ass even more. Before he could think too much he was shoving Chester's pants down a little off his hips. "God, Chazzy," he mumbled before looking over at Mike. The other man was still controlling the stroking, and Ryan stole another kiss from him before he said, "More."

Mike nodded. He reached for Chester's hip with one hand and pushed the pajama pants down more, and then Jason's hands were there, too, helping to push them completely away. Mike felt them fall to the floor, and it left Chester almost naked in the kitchen, with only the pink panties covering his private parts. He looked down at his and Ryan's hands, and over at Jason.

Jason wasn't touching Chester, and had no intention of doing so at the moment. He loved watching, more than he'd ever let on, but it felt like the other three would already know that about him. After all, he'd watched from the other side of the camera for years. He looked down to see Mike and Ryan's hands, and the way his husband's hips were against Chester's ass. It looked very much like the start of something though, and he was there for it. He ran his hand up Mike's arm and to the back of his hair, threading his fingers into it and giving it a tug.

It stole Mike's attention for a moment, and he almost lunged for Jason, fusing their lips together. The kiss went deep before he pulled back, panting, and Mike looked over to see Ryan staring at him intensely between butterfly kisses to Chester's neck. He knew how sweet Chester's ass looked in the panties, but Ryan would have to back up to see it. "Look," he whispered to Ryan as he squeezed their fingers together, over top of Chester's leaking cock. Mike pushed Ryan's hand down firmer and felt Chester squirm. "Look at him in those panties and tell me he's not the hottest thing you've ever seen."