CH 26

Harry Styles

I'm woken up by kisses all over my face.

I fell asleep.

I didn't have a single dream.

"Good morning, baby." I whisper, my eyes still closed, she's straddling my lap.

She kisses where my dimples should be, which makes me smile.

"There they are, so pretty." She kisses my lips.

I crack open my eyes once she pulls away.

"You slept." She has wild hair and starry eyes, looking almost proud.

"I slept." I nod.

She swipes her thumbs under my eyes, "You look so refreshed."

"Could totally conquer the world right now." I giggle, leaning in to kiss her once more, holding the backs of her thighs.

"Did you sleep?" I question, taking in her features, noticing she now has bags under her eyes.

"Mm, I got a few hours." She runs her fingers through the top of my hair.

"Harry!" Someone bangs on her door.

It's Marshall.

I forgot he knows.

Blaze and I look at eachother with wide eyes.

"Should I answer?" I whisper.

"No! The triplets are out there!" She whisper shouts.

"They aren't stupid, they have to know I'm sleeping in here."

"I can hear you fuckers whispering, the triplets are at the book store." He sighs through the door. "Are you decent, because I'm about to walk in there right now."

"When the fuck did they go to the bookstore?" Blaze asks, I shrug. "I know you don't know, stupid." She adds with a scoff.

"Okay rude, come in Marsh." I push her off of me and sit up in the bed, my legs hang over the side.

"You're fucking rude, what if I still wanted a few more minutes with you?" She gasps, sitting up.

"Too fucking bad, you're being mean." I grumble.

The door opens, "I just need you to go to the store for me to get Artie some more formula." He leans against the door frame, flour on his black crew neck.

"Didn't you just get him some?" I question, pushing my hair off my forehead.

"I thought so but I cant seem to find it so could you just go?" He requests, being grumpy as hell for no reason.

"Whatever you want, Mr. Wright." I fake salute, getting up to get a fresh shirt.

Blaze sits against the headboard behind me, sighing as loud as humanly possible.

"Mhm, and next time you guys want to do all that shit in the middle of the night, be quiet about it. The triplets all heard it and you woke up the baby." He goes to close the door again "Nasty."

My face turns red, I turn to look at her.

"I guess they found out I was fucking the enemy." She shrugs without a care in the world.

"You're joking right?" I try to keep a straight face.

"I would have gone again if my legs weren't so sore." She replies with a smirk, "They aren't children I mean do you know the amount of times I heard Matt and Vienna- that was nasty."