CH 13

Harry Styles

"I am not doing that." I tell her pointedly, taking a step away from her.

"What the fuck? It's just one thing. I just need one thing from you." Blaze demands.

"I won't do that. I'd rather do anything else than that." I reply.

"Oh come on. You've saved so many others why can't you treat me the same way?" She approaches me, resting her hand on my chest.

"Blaze. No." I push her hand off and step away from her.

"You know what? Fuck you, Harry. I just saved your goddamn life, you could do this one thing for me." She stands with her arms crossed.

"I didn't ask you to save me!" I shake my head and walk into my bedroom.

She follows me in, shutting the door. "Harry cmon. You're the only one I trust."

My back was turned to her as she says this.

Slowly I turn, "Say that again?" I question.

She seems to have caught on to what she had said. Her face has softened.

"I mean you're the only one I trust for this task." She covers.

I step toward her, grabbing her chin between my two fingers.

"No, say that again." I tell her.

"You're the only one I trust. Please help me, Harry." She says, lowly, pulling her arms around my waist.

I seal the moment with a kiss, "You owe me." I whisper against her lips, picking her up.

My lips trail down her throat, her breathing picks up along with her heart rate.

She pulls my head back up by my hair, our lips meet once more.

"Blaze!" A voice yells from outside of the door.

One of those dumbasses I trust with my life, bangs on the door.

I sigh, setting my face in the crook of her neck before kissing it once more and setting her down.

"Coming! Give me a second." She through the door.

She pushes me away from her with an annoyed look on her face.

I give her a smirk, running my hands through my hair.

She takes a breath before opening the door and walking out, closing it behind her.

"I got an idea." Matt says.

From what I heard they stepped away from the door and are now whispering.

I come out of the room, getting a suspicious look from Chris. I pretend like I didn't see him and approach Marshall's room.

I crack open the door, seeing Marshall talking to Artie, changing the baby's clothes.

Artie lays on his back on Marshall's bed, smiling up at Marsh.

Marshall holds up two pairs of pajama pants.

"Do you want the pink ones or the orange ones?" He asks, holding up the orange ones higher than the pink.

Artie grabs at the air giggling.

Marshall laughs with him, "Cmon little one, help me out here." He shakes the clothes in his hands once more.

Artie grabs the pink ones.

Marshall picks Artie up, kissing his chubby cheeks.

"Thank you, love." He sets the baby back down.

My face hurts from smiling.