CH 25

*SMUT WARNING*

Harry Styles

She's running her fingers through my hair while I lay between her thighs, my head resting on her stomach.

A movie plays from her laptop, it's late. The whole house is asleep.

My hands mindlessly draw pictures on her skin, goosebumps rising from the sensation.

"You should cut my hair." I mumble.

She pauses her movements, "What?"

I sit up and turn around, hovering over her now. Her hands graze over my back, touching my skin.

"I was reading the other day that hair holds memories, negative ones. I don't want my negative memories anymore." She looks between my eyes then up toward my hair.

"Please don't make me shave it off." She reaches up to touch it like it'll fall off my head at any given moment.

I laugh at her seriousness, "And murder my curls? Never. I'd still want some length on the top, I like when you play with it too much to get rid of it all." I lean down to kiss her cheek, she stops me half way with a kiss on my lips.

I hum in satisfaction, leaning into her. Her hands reach to grab the back of my head pulling on my hair. I whine at the feeling.

We separate for a second a conniving smile planted on her devilish lips.

"But if you go shorter I can't do that." She pouts.

"I'm sure you could find other ways." I kiss her bottom lip then her top lip, she leans in to finish the rest.

We stay like that for five seconds before she pulls away.

"Oh yeah? Like what?" Her hands hold my face.

"Why don't you figure it out, detective." I lean down to kiss her throat, I bite the soft skin below her ear, she gasps before holding the back of my head in encouragement.

I take my time, hearing the soft noises come from her lips.

When I finally pull away a red mark is apparent on her skin, a sign that I had been there.

I admire the art for just a second before she's pushing me over and getting on top of me.

"I think I already have an idea, hm?" And with that her bra is off of her chest, she sits on top of my stomach with only a pair of panties adorning her hips.

I reach forward to hold her chest before she's swatting me away.

"You can look but you can't touch." She teases, lightly grinding her hips against me.

"That's not fair baby, let me touch you." I beg.

"We can just go back to watching the movie if you want." She shrugs, moving to get off of me.

"No! No, please don't. I won't touch you." I plead, not using my hands to stop her.

"You'll behave, darling?" She questions, tilting her head from the side.

Fuck she's so beautiful.

I nod, my mouth feeling dry. "I'll behave."

"If not I'm gonna go get the handcuffs and this won't be so nice for you. That doesn't sound very good, now does it baby?" Her condescending tone should make me angry but all it does it make me want her more.

What is she doing to me? 

"No it doesn't." I whimper, putting my hands behind my head to try and prevent myself from reaching for her.