CH20

Blaze Edith

He's in my room again, just like every morning.

I was woken up by soft stolen kisses from the enemy,

And just like every morning, I convince the others Harry has gone on a walk with Hatch and he is in fact not in my room.

"Harry?" Marshall calls as he puts down a plate of food.

I bite the last piece of mandarin I've got, "Gone on a walk." I murmur.

He furrows, "That's a new routine of his now, huh?"  

I shrug, "Wouldn't know. I'll take the food though." I reach for the plate, "I'm sure he'll find something else to eat—Chris, Matt, keep me updated on how everything is going. Nick, I need to talk to you later and Marshall, thanks for breakfast." I say my goodbyes as I begin making my way back to my room.

"What about Artie?" Marshall shouts.

"I'll see you later." I respond, hoping they won't see Harry as I open my bedroom door.

Once I'm inside and the door is shut Harry and Hatch both look up at me, Harry smirks.

"You got me breakfast?"

"Hatch, down." I demand as I approach my bed. He obeys, settling for the white rug by the foot of the bed instead.

"You got me food." His smirk turns into a genuine smile, his teeth showing; he reminds me of a bunny whenever he smiles.

I stare down at his inked skin for a second, a blink brings me back to focus and I hand him the food, "Don't speak, and put on a shirt if someone walks in I'll have to-"

His hand reaches for the back of my neck, he pulls me closer and his lips meet mine.

I kiss him back, and this is the cycle we created weeks ago.

I get lost in it, we both do. Our tongues move together and my hands reach for his hair, the way I breathe him in as he pulls me closer, it's all muscle memory.

Harry's desperation is hidden in every move. He pulls away slightly, leaving the plate on the nightstand, I catch my breath and before I know it his hands are on my waist, I'm straddling his lap and his lips on my neck.

I close my eyes, wondering hands travelling across his soft skin—"I've got something for you." I whisper, attempting to stay as present and focused as possible.

Harry flips us around so he's now on top of me and my back rests on the mattress, "It can wait." He breathes out. His mouth travels down my body. One kiss at a time.

Collar bones, chest, stomach, hips—

"Harry." I cup his jaw, "Harry, baby it's important."

He pauses, cheeks flushed at the nickname.

I smile, "It's important, I wouldn't have stopped you otherwise."

He nods, "Okay, I'm listening."

I sit up, gaining another stolen kiss before he fully stands up.

"Take a seat and eat, I'll be back." I head towards the bathroom door.

"Thought you wanted me to put on a shirt first?" He jokes.

"Change of plans." I respond.

Harry's muffled laugh echoes from the outside of the now closed door, I reach for the last drawer of the bathroom sink and take the four files back out with me.

Harry's eyes follow every move, he glances between the files and my face a few times and his brows furrow a little further at each second look we exchange.