Chapter 10

Warning: mentions of molestation and rape

Tessa's POV

"Where's daddy now princess"? He asked with a sinister smile on his face, I was shaking my head violently

"I'm going to ruin you Tessa, to a point that daddy dearest won't even recognize you anymore" he says lowly close to my ears

"Please Jake, please just let me go and I'll do anything you want" I plead with tears running down my face

He shakes his head before putting the dirty socks back inside my mouth muffling my cries

"I don't want you to do anything for me love, you just sit tight and be my little cum dump" he snickers.

I was handcuffed to the bedpost, this has been going on for months now, I looked skinny, hell I felt skinny.

He barely fed me and he raped me everyday and every minute he could

He bent close to my pussy and thrusted his fingers inside of me making me gasp out at the pain, then slowly he eased two fingers then all his fist was inside of me.

I screamed at the pain, my insides were burning but he didn't care about that, I know I'd bleed out once he was done.

He was going in hard and fast and my lungs was giving out, I can't breath but I'm trying to, the socks is muffling my cries and blocking my airways.

I jerk forward and I'm suddenly awake, back in my bed at Jace's house but I'm sweating, my top is soaking wet.

It was just a nightmare, it was just a nightmare.

I kept chanting it to myself over and over again, I was only having a bad dream

Jake is in prison, he's in prison and he's not getting out anytime soon, I'm fine and I'm okay

I'm never going back there again, that hellhole, I got up and went into the bathroom to splash water on my face, to steady my breathing.

It's been a while I had this dream, it's been a while I had any form of flashbacks to what happened two years ago.

I come out and I'm suddenly hungry and thirsty, I need to get something downstairs, it's late but I can't help it.

So I open my door and walk out, I look down the hallway and over to Jace's room, my eyes catch something, the room in between Jace and I is slightly opened.

There's light peeking from there, I thought he said no one was allowed in there, why is it open and that too in the middle of the night.

I edge towards it slowly, my hands are about to come in contact with the door when it swings open widely, Jace is standing in front of me with emotionless eyes, he's looking down at me and as usual his grey orbs hold nothing but pain and anger.

"Uhm... I saw the light on and I thought someone was Inside" I stutter out, he doesn't say anything, he's just looking at me with a bored expression

His eyes look sad "Are you okay"? I ask looking at him, his eyes are red like he'd been crying or something.

He doesn't say anything and just keeps staring at me "I thought I asked you never to come into this room"? He asked with a croaky voice, confirming one thing, either he's been crying or he was sleeping in there but why?

I open my mouth and close it again
"I wasn't going to enter inside, I was just.... Never mind" I shake my head "are you okay tho"? I ask again