Chapter 7

"Breathe in... and breathe out..."

"Fuck, this is hard."

"You're telling me, mate!"

When Josie and Lucas woke up that morning, they'd done a little more kissing and a lot more touching — getting as far as groping each other over the clothes, groaning into each other's mouths before Bobby stepped out of the villa and proceeded to make a ruckus in the kitchen as he brewed everyone's morning coffee and tea.

Now she was trying to contain her giggles as she held the downward dog position and listened to Bobby and Gary struggling and muttering under their breaths beside her. When Henrik invited her to do a yoga session with him, she hadn't expected so many of the others to ask if they could join in, but apparently, a week of the same old routine had left them looking for something new to do.

Rocco, of course, jumped at the chance to lead the group, claiming that they all needed to balance their chakras and come into harmony with each other, whatever that meant. It was surprising he'd never suggested it before if it was so important to him.

"And now step forward, one foot at a time, up to your hands..."

"Mate, this is impossible," Gary grumbled.

"Breathe..."

"I'm breathing, I'm breathing!" Bobby exclaimed.

Josie could hear Lucas chuckling from where he was lifting weights in the gym, having decided not to join in. They must all look ridiculous with their asses in the air.

"And as we come up into Mountain Pose, remember you are a tiny drop of dew on a petal. Just swaying with the cool breeze as it licks across your face..."

Gary snorted. "A drop of dew has a face?"

"I'm more concerned that the wind is licking me," Bobby whispered loudly. "Pretty forward, innit?"

"Shhh!" Rocco hushed them, or tried to, anyway.

Out of the corner of her eye, Josie could see Henrik moving into each pose as Rocco called them out, the movements almost sensual with how effortless he made them look. While she'd dabbled in yoga before, it wasn't something she kept up consistently, but watching him made her wonder if she should pick it up again. He made it look so easy, and he was so flexible...

Before her mind could wander too far in a direction it definitely shouldn't be going, she forced her attention back to Rocco and moved into the next pose. It wasn't long before Gary and Bobby both collapsed to the ground and quit, much to Rocco's annoyance.

When he suggested moving into couples' poses, she decided it was time to bow out as well. Doing it with Henrik might be fun, but Lucas's hands were the only ones she wanted on her, and he was currently straining under a barbell with Noah spotting him.

After wiping and rolling up her mat, she went inside to take a shower, then fixed herself a quick breakfast. The yoga had broken up in the meantime, with the others having either moved to the gym or hitting the showers and getting ready for their day.

She hung out with Priya on the daybeds until mid-morning, when someone got a text.

Islanders, it's time to find out the public is saying in today's challenge, Mean Tweets. #tweetnsour

"Oh, shit," Priya said. "This should be interesting."

Tweets from the public? Josie looked around, her eyes falling on Gary, who'd gone white as a sheet through his sunburn.

It had been days since their kiss after the recoupling... Maybe the public had forgotten about it like she almost had? If not, they were in for a scorching afternoon...