31

Aimee knew how things were going great with her and Warren. They had both decided to wait to try for a baby.

She knew how they had Mila. They were happy. She felt as though she was finally in a good place.

Mila was a happy baby. And they had been doing so well in their relationship. She wanted it to last. She knew that while it wasn't always going to be easy, they had to make it work for their little girl.

Aimee was happy too. She knew that all she and Warren had been through. But they had overcome everything. They had made it work.

The Roscoe family hadn't always been supportive. But they had finally warmed up to Warren. And they had accepted he was going to stay in Aimee's life.

Aimee had been adamant that things were going to be okay. She just kept believing that things were going to work in her favour.

All that Aimee knew was that her life was finally on the right path. And she was going to keep it that way.

Morning came and she found herself lying in bed with Warren. He looked to her and smiled. "You sleep okay beautiful?" He asked.

"Yeah. I slept like a baby. I have you. And I have Mila," Aimee said as she kissed him and smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too. Our baby girl is lucky to have you as her mummy. I'm lucky to have you too," Warren told her as he kissed her.

Their lips met in a heated and passionate kiss. Warren slid into her. Aimee wrapped her legs around his waist and smiled. "You're fucking amazing babe. I love you."

"I love you too," Aimee moaned as she felt him stretching her out. She loved the fact that even after so long, he still made her moan the way he did. 

After a few moments, they both released their loads. Warren pulled out and kissed her. "You and I.... We're going to make this work. I promise."

"I love you."

***
Aimee went out into the village. She saw Lola and walked over to her. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded and sighed. She smiled. "Patrick and I have been arguing a lot lately. I don't know what's going on. I just feel like we're not working out. I love him so much."

Aimee smiled. "Talk to him. But has he hurt you?" She asked.

"He hit me a couple times. But nothing in a few days," Lola said.

Aimee frowned as she looked to her. "Why did her hurt you?"

"I don't know. I'm fine though. I have to be. I think I'm pregnant. And I'm scared," Lola said as she looked to her.

Aimee pulled her sister into an hug. She smiled as she looked to her. "You're going to be okay," she said.

***
Aimee walked into the Roscoe house. Sandy was there. She smiled. "Hi mum. You okay?" She asked.

Sandy nodded and sighed. "Yeah. I'm fine. I have to tell you something. And I don't think you're going to like it," she told her.

Aimee frowned. "What?"

"I'm moving. To Africa. I'm not happy here."

Aimee frowned as she looked to her mum. But was there more going on then what she had been told?