2

Aimee had been working at the loft for a few weeks. She and warren had grown closer, she knew that she couldn't lie, she knew that she was attracted to him. Aimee knew that she wanted him, she wanted him bad and even though she knew that he was with sienna, it didn't bother her in fact knowing that he was with sienna made Aimee want him more. Deep down she wanted to sleep with him just so that she could get one over sienna, so she could rub it in siennas face and the fact that she found Warren incredibly hot, was also a bonus. Aimee ran a hand through her hair and sighed as she looked to her appearance, she smirked as she walked out of her room and downstairs to the kitchen. Sandy was standing sipping her coffee "ho love, did you sleep okay?" sandy asked her daughter. Aimee smiled to Sandy, Aimee was a total mummys girl due to the fact that she was sandys only daughter, they had always been close "how was work?" sandy asked "it was okay, you know the usual" Aimee asked "i hope warren it treating you alright, not trying anything" Sandy said as Aimee rolled her eyes She knew how protective sandy was "its fine mum, besides hes with sienna" "still, i know what hes kind are like"

***

Aimee walked through the village, she wrapped her white leather jacket around her, as the cold wind hit her. Aimee walked into the loft, she spotted Warren and Sienna, she rolled her eyes as she spotted them kissing. She felt sick to her stomach as she watched them kissing, she didnt know if it was because she was jealous and wanted him or it was because it made her feel sick. Warren and Sienna jumped apart and looked to Aimee "oh, its you. Why dont you go and change a barrell or something" Sienna said as Aimee glared at her. She bite her lip, stopping herself from saying something that she would learn to regret "dont be rude, sienna look i have work to do, ill see you later" warren said to sienna as Aimee started to do some stock taking. She stood with her back to Warren and Sienna, not bearing to look at them "see you later" Sienna said as she walked out.

Warren walked over to where Aimee was standing, he placed a hand on her lower back which caused Aimee's breath to hitch in her throat as his fingers brushed against her lower back, touching her skin as her top rose up "sorry about her" warren siad as Aimee looked over her shoulder and smiled to him "its fine" Aimee siad "no, its not she thinks that she is better than you, when shes not" warren said as aimee frowned and turned to face him "should you be saying that? i mean after all she is our girlfriend" Aimee siad as she walked away from him, and walked behind the bar. Warren smirked to Aimee, he couldnt lie he thought that she was hot, and fiesty. He knew that he wanted her, he knew he waswith sienna, and it was wrong. But warren wanted Aimee in his bed, even if it was just the once. Warren followed Aimee behind the bar "she may be my girlfriend, but sheis a snob, a stuck up cow" warren said as Aimee looked to him and Smirked "why are you with ehr then?" aimee asked as warren walked over to her, he placed his hands on her hips and smirked "you tell me" he whispered  into her ear. Aimee closed her eyes, trying her best to resist him, as she felt his breath on her neck. She looked to him as he pushed her back gently onto the bar and stood between her legs before he leant in and kissed her. Aimee wrapped her arms aroud his neck as she deepened the kiss. If only theu knew how hard it was going ot be for them to resist each other.