15

Aimee groaned in pain as she felt a contraction hit her. She screamed out as the door opened and warren walked in. She looked to him and glared as he walked over to her "are you okay" he asked as she glared "what do you think, go and get me drugs" she spat as he helped her sit up. He placed a hand on her knew and smiled "it's okay, I'm here" he said as she frowned "no shot Sherlock, this is why your here as you can't pull out you jerk, your psychotic kidnapping jerk" she spat as he looked to her and smiled "I know that you hate me okay, I get it but it's going to be okay, it isn't about you or me. It's about our baby that we created" warren said as Aimee looked to him and sighed as he took a hold her hand as she groaned in pain as she felt a contraction hit her.

Warren looked between her legs and smiled "I see a head" he said as she rolled her eyes "no shit, no funny business" she said as he looked to her and smirked "it's hardly the time" he said as she groaned as she felt a contraction hit her and rolled her head back as she pushed. She felt a feeling of relief as warren wrapped up the small baby as it cried in his arms as Aimee sat up and looked "it's a girl" he said as Aimee smiled as he placed her in Aimee's arms as Aimee looked down at her baby, at their baby that they had made and smiled "we made her" Aimee said as warren wrapped an arm around her and smiled as Aimee looked to their baby and to him and smiled as he looked to her and leant in and kissed her. Aimee froze for a moment before she found herself kissing him back.

***

Later that day, Aimee sat in the hospital as Lola walked in. She looked to warren and glared before she walked over to Aimee and hugged her "are you okay" she asked as Aimee nodded "I'm fine" she said as Lola looked to warren and glared "are you happy you crazy psychopath, you kidnapped my sister and held her hostage like she was nothing you need locked up" she yelled as warren looked to her and rolled her eyes "why don't you mind your own business this is nothing to do with you" he yelled "you need locked up, your a psycho" Lola yelled as Aimee dan a hand through her hair "both of you stuff, I can't deal with it" Aimee said as they looked to her. Lola looked to warren and glared "this isn't over" she spat.

***

Later that day, Aimee placed baby Mila on the side and looked to warren "we need to talk" she said as he sat on the bed next to her and smiled "I love you warren, I do but what you did wasn't right and I can't keep doing this. It's not fair on me or you and it's not just us, it's Mila. I can't do this we're over and I want you to go, if you don't I'll call the police" she said as he nodded "let me saying goodbye" he diss as she nodded. Warren walked over and picked me up "you are the only thing I did right but it's going to be okay, your have the best mummy and I love you, remember that" he did as he kissed her forehead before he placed her back and looted to Aimee "I love you" he said as he walked off as Aimee started to sob wondering if she had some the right thing