32

Aimee was heartbroken at how her mum was moving to Africa. She didn't know how she would cope without her.

Sandy was the one constant person in her life who made her feel that she was worthy of being loved. She knew that she didn't want her to go. But she knew she wanted her mum to be happy.

She had been struggling with the fact. knowing she wasn't going to be able to talk to her mum when she needed her.

She knew Lola didn't know about it as her sister was going through a lot. Patrick had turned horrid on her. And she had barely seen her around.

Warren had told her that no matter what happened, she wasn't going to be alone. She would always have him there for her.

Aimee was grateful. But it wasn't the same. A girl needed her mum. And she just needed to somehow make it all work out.

All she knew was that it was hard for her right now. And she just somehow needed to make it all work out. Knowing she needed her mum. But she also wanted her to be happy.

Morning came and she was in bed with Warren. The two of them had been having sex all morning. And she was tired.

Warren looked to her and smirked. "You're amazing."

"Ya think? I have to be with you pounding me every five seconds," Aimee joked as she kissed his lips gently.

Warren grinned and nodded. He groaned as he felt Aimee straddling him. "You're playing a dangerous game here babe. I'm naked and you're sitting on it," he said.

Aimee shrugged as she started to grind against him. Warren moaned and gripped her hips. She smiled. "You're a fucking tease Aimee Roscoe."

"I know. And you know you love it," Aimee said as she lent over and kissed him.

***
Aimee was in the village. She walked over to Lola and smiled. "Hey. Are you okay?" She asked.

Lola nodded. "Mum told me she's leaving. I can't go back home now. The boys won't want me there," she mumbled.

Aimee frowned. She saw her sister covered in bruises. "Lola. What's he done to you?" She asked. She knew Patrick was a jerk. But she never thought he would abuse her sister.

Lola shook her head. "It doesn't matter. I make him mad. So he needs to put me right," she told her.

"No he doesn't. Look, go with mum to Africa. It's for the best babes. I'll help you get away," Aimee told her.

Lola frowned. "I can't. I have a job. I have... I have you," she said.

"Lola he's going to kill you."

"Not if I do as I'm told."

***
Warren stood in the village with Aimee as she said goodbye to her mum. She was in tears as she knew she was more than likely never going to see her again.

Warren wrapped an arm around Lola as she walked over. He cared about Aimee's sister and wanted to help her.

Aimee smiled. "You have to do what's best for you now mum. You've raised us. And we're all okay. Some more than others," she said.

Sandy nodded. "Look after her. Don't let anyone hurt her," she said as she looked to Warren.

"I'm gonna look after her. I promise. I'll look after them both," Warren told the Roscoe mother.

Sandy nodded and smiled. She hugged the boys before hugging Lola. She got into her taxi and left. Aimee broke down crying as Warren held her close.

Not knowing how it was going to be one of the last times she saw her mum.