11

Aimee groaned to herself as she sat on the bathroom floor after she had been finished being sick. She ran her hands through her hair and groaned to herself as sandy walked into the room and looked to her "your pregnant?" Sandy asked as Aimee stood up and walked out of the room "says who?" Aimee said as she walked off to her bedroom and lay on her bed as sandy looked to her and sighed "in your mother Aimee and I know, I have eight children and I know what morning Sickness is, I can't believe this" sandy said as Aimee rolled her eyes "oh please you can't have a go at me, you were only a year older than me when you fell pregnant with Darren and you gave him away like he was nothing and there is no chance that I am doing that, this is my baby" Aimee said.

Sandy looked to her daughter and sighed "pit situations are completely different and you know it, I thought was in a relationship while your having an affair with warren fox, he is a criminal for god sake" sandy said as Aimee looked to her and rolled her eyes Land who was our father, Barney the dinosaur? No, you know hah he was a bad guy and he was never around so you can't have a go at me" Aimee said as sandy looked to her and sighed. She knew that she couldn't judge Aimee not orthodox her past with dangerous men. "I'm keeping this baby mum, I don't care that it's warren, he loves me and we are going to make this work somehow" Aimee said as sandy looked to her and sighed. Unaware that joe had learnt about the affair between his little sister and warren fox.

***

Later that day, Aimee walked to the garage where warren was. He looked to her and frowned as he saw that she was upset as she walked over to him and hugged him. He held her close and smiled as he kissed the top of her head and smiled "are you okay?" He asked as she sighed "not really" she said as he smiled as he ran a hand through her blonde hair and smiled "it's okay, I'm here and I'm here to look after you, both of you" he said as he placed a hand on her stomach as she looked to him and smiled.

Later that day, Aimee walked through the village and frowned as she saw Lola who stood with Patrick. She noticed something between them and watched as he walked off and walked over to her sister and smiled "and what's going on there?" She asked as Lola looked to her and sighed "I know it's wrong but I like him a lot" Lola said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "I can't really judge, I'm pregnant with a mans baby and he still has a girlfriend" Aimee said as Lola smiled. "If you like him and he likes you then nothing should stand in your way" Aimee said "thanks Aimee" Lola said.

***

Later that day, Aimee stood in the pub as sienna came in and walked over to her. Aimee rolled her eyes as she looked to her "what do you want?" She asked "your baby" "what" "I know your pregnant and I know who the father is, and I am going to kill you and take the baby for once and for all. So that me and warren can we happy" sienna said as Aimee looked to her in utter shock "your crazy" she said as sienna looked to her and smirked before she walked off. Aimee later walked to warrens flat. She was scared and knew that she couldn't do it, not anymore she had to but the baby first. She knocked on the door as she felt he tears roll down her face "Aimee?" He said as he looked to her "I can't do this warren, the baby comes first and us, I can't. I'm sorry" Aimee said as she stormed off as warren looked to her in shock; asking himself what had just happened and what had happened to make Aimee dump him?