9

Aimee sat in the hospital and sighed as she ran her hands through her hair as she waited anxiously in the hall. Aimee sat back in her chair as sandy walked down the hall and looked to Aimee and smiled as she took a seat next to her "I really do mess things up, dont I?" Aimee said as sandy took a hold of her hand and smiled "its not your fault Aimee, you didnt stab him, you had an affair with him. Lola told me all about it, well she didnt have to but I gathered that something was going on. You know that he isn't available" Sandy said as Aimee sighed and tan her hands through her hair and sighed "I didnt plan this mum, I love him"  Aimee said as sandy pulled her close and kissed her head "your not a bad person, but this is only going to end in disaster" sandy said as Aimee sighed. She just wanted him to be okay and couldnt bare the thought of him not being okay. Aimee ran her hands through her hair and looked to sandy "this is my fault" she said as Sandy looked to her "no, its not" she said as Aimee stood up and walked towards warrens hospital room and looked to see that sienna was sitting talking to him.

Aimee sighed and watched as sienna walked out and over to her and smirked "you know he isn't going to leave me, not for a little slapper like you, he wants me" sienna said smirking as Aimee felt her heart break slighlty and looked to her "no, he doesn't. If he wanted you, he would of slept with me, time after time and you know it. If he wanted you, he wouldn't of told me he loves me. Its me he wants not you, so you need to stop being just a deluded cow" Aimee spat before she walked off.

***

Aimee sighed to herself as she walked out of the bathroom and back into her bedroom and sighed as she held a pregnancy test in her hand. Aimee couldnt look at it. She lay back in her bed as there was a knock at the door. Aimee looked to see Lola walk in. Aimee hide the desk under her dressing gown as Lola walked over and climbed into the bed next to Aimee "hey" Lola said as Aimee smiled "are you okay? I know that you love him and that you are worried about him. He loves you" Lola said as Aimee sighed "he wants her over me" she said as a tear rolled down her face. Lola looked to her and smiled as she pulled her sister into a hug and smiled "its going to be okay" Lola said as Aimee looked down to the test in her hand and sighed "no, its not" Aimee said as she handed Lola the test. Lola looked and saw that It was positive and sighed "what am I going to do?" Aimee asked as she started to cry "your going to be a mum, single or with warren your going to be a great one" lola said as Aimee smiled.