14

Lola sighed to herself as she walked into the roscoe house. She was worried over Aimee and she had been for months. She had a bad feeling and felt as if Aimee was in trouble. Sandy thought that Aimee was fine and just didn't want to contact them due to what happened with warren and that she would contact them in time but Lola didn't think so. She knew her twin and she could feel it, she could feel it in her blood and knew that something was up. Lola knew that Aimee didn't get to Spain. She hadn't left the country and Lola had a feeling that warren fox was behind it all. She was pregnant with his baby and Lola knew he would of anything to keep her close and their baby even if it meant doing something as stupid as taking her until the baby was born.

Sandy walked into the room and frowned as she looked to Lola "what's wrong with you?" She asked as Lola looked to her and rolled her eyes "Aimee is missing, why don't you care?" She asked "you know your sister, she probably got another offer and decided not to go to Spain" "mum, she left. She was scared and pregnant and she wouldn't just vanish not without a word, she will be nine months pregnant and if you ask me warren fox is behind this" Lola said as sandy looked to her and frowned "he wouldn't hurt her, not while she's pregnant" "exactly, while? What do you think is going to happen when she gives birth. He is going to take that baby and he would probably hurt or even kill Aimee for it, he's killed before" Lola said as sandy looked to Lola and sighed. She hated to admit it but she knew Lola was probably right.

***

Meanwhile, Aimee sat on the cottage as she placed a hand on her bump and sighed to herself. She was due to have her baby any day now and was pissed. She was pissed that warren had kept her locked up like a caged animal "you can't glare at me all day everyday" he said as she looked to him and rolled her eyes "wanna bet? I can do what I want besides your the one that is keeping me locked up here" she said as he looked to her and sighed "I'm doing it as I love you, I can't loose you" he said as she looked to him and shock her head "if you loved me, you wouldn't of done this. I'll never forgive you for this" she spat as she stood up and walked out of the room.

***

Later that day, Aimee sighed as she heard warren leave the cottage. She groaned to herself as she bent over in pain and rubbed her back. She frowned as she felt her waters break and looked down "no, not now" she said as she walked through the cottage and sighed. She didn't have a phone, Warren had hidden it away. Aimee groaned in pain realising that she was going to have to give birth alone but could she do it.