4

Aimee felt like a complete idiot. She had slept with her boss. She wasnt thinking about what she had done. Not until it was too late. Aimee knows that they had flirted a few times and kissed but she never thought that she would end up having sex with him. Aimee knew that she wouldn't be able to avoid him not when she worked with him, not when all of his shifts were with him. Aimee ran a hand through her hair as she stood up from her bed and looked to her appearance. She groaned as she noticed a love bite on her neck. She grabbed her make up bag and groaned as she applied some concealer covering it up "stupid warren fox, marking me as if he has a claim on me. Arsehole. Just cause he stuck his dick in me thinks he has a right. Ugh" Aimee mumbled to herself as she brushed her hair around the love bite and sighed to herself hoping no one would find out.

Aimee walked down stairs to see that for once she was alone in the house. She grabbed her phone from her pocket and sent warren a text saying that she wouldn't be in work since she didn't feel well. She grabbed a class of water and took a sip as she sighed to herself. Aimee knew that she was avoiding warren and that she would have to see him eventually after all it was a small village and they worked together. Aimee Sat on the sofa and grabbed her duvet and pulled it over her as she sat watching Jeremy Kyle. She sat sipping on her coffee as there was a knock at the door causing Aimee to groan. She sat up from the sofa and walked to the door. She sighed to herself as she saw it was warren.

"I know that your there Aimee, let me in" he said as she rolled her eyes "I'm not going anywhere until you do" he said as she sighed. She unlocked the door and looked to him. He stood in his leather jacket and smirked to her "what do you want?" She asked "ill huh?" He asked as he walked past her and into the house. Aimee sighed and closed the door "please. Come on in" Aimee said as she closed the door and saw warren in the kitchen helping himself to the contents of her fridge "what do you think you're doing?" Aimee asked "making you something to eat. If your Ill you need to keep your appetite up" he said as she looked to him "you sound like someone who cares" Aimee said as warren looked to her "of course I care" he said as he placed bacon into a frying pan. Aimee rolled her eyes as she went to sit back down and finish watching jermey kyle.

***
Aimee finished eating the food that Warren had made her and sighed as he took a seat next to her "what are you doing here?" She asked"I know your not ill, your trying to avoid me" warren said as Aimee sighed "you really think a lot about yourself. Who said it was about you" aimee said as warren smirked "I know it is, and so do you. We had sex, we had great sex and there's a part if you too, that wants to do it again" Warren sad as he brushed her hair out of her face and kissed her neck. Aimee bite her lip trying not to see the effect he had on her. But it didn't work as she let out a moan. Warren pulled away and pushed her back onto the sofa and smirked to her as he oukked off his jacket and top.

Aimee smirked as she pulled off the vest top that shebwaz wearing. Warren smirking seeing she wasn't wearing a bra underneath. His hands traveled down her body as she pulled him to her kisisng ihm. She could feel It. She could feel how much he wanted her, she wanted him and there was no denying. Ainee undid his beky buckle as he lifted her up on the sofa slightly so he could pull off the shorts that she was wearing. He pulled her closer and smirked before he pushed into her causing her to noan. Aimee dug her nails into his back as he started to move in and out of her. She was trying to hide how much she was enjoying it but couldn't as she moaned.

Aimee knew it was a bad idea, it was a stupid idea. She knew he was her boss and he was with sienna and knew having sex with him on her couch were anyone could walk in and see them was the most reckless part. But Aimee knew she didn't care.