13

Aimee groaned to herself as she up on a bed and frowned. She placed a hand on her head and groaned. She had been pulled into the back of a car and knocked unconscious and had no idea how she had gotten there. She glanced around the room and frowned as she looked to the familiar room. She stood up from the end and sighed. She looked out of the window and saw that there seems to be nothing and no one around her. Aimee sighed and ran a hand through her hair "so, your awake" she heard warren say as she turned around and faced him. She looked to him and frowned as she crossed her arms over her chest and glared as she looked to him. She was pissed. He had kidnapped her "what the hell is this warren?" She asked as he placed the plate of food on the side and smiled as he walked over to her.

"I couldn't loose you or this baby" he said as she looked to him and frowned "who do you care more about me or the baby?" She asked as he looked to her and sighed. "Just what I thought, get out of my way" she said as she went to walk past him as he grabbed her arm and pulled her to him "your not going anywhere, we are in the middle of no where and no one will here, you are staying here until you have this baby" he said as she placed a hand on her stomach and sighed "then what? Huh. Your going to take the baby and leave, I did this for the baby to protect it" Aimee said as warren walked over to her and smiled "I'm sorry, but this is for the best, I can't loose you" he said as she looked to him and shock her head.

***

Later Aimee sat on the bed with her knees pulled to her chest. She sighed as she looked to warren "I hate you" she said as he sat across the bed and smiled "no, you don't" he said as she smiled and ran a hand through her hair "I do, your keeping me locked up like a caged animal" she said as he moved over so that he was sitting next to her and smiled "I love you Aimee and I know that you feel the same" he said as she looked to him and sighed. She hated him for what he was doing to her.

***

Back in the village, Lola sighed to herself as she ran a hand through her hair as she tried to call Aimee. Lola was feeling anxious, she hadn't heard from Aimee and didn't know if she had even caught her flirt to Spain. She knew warren wasn't happy with her disorder and couldn't help but fear that her sister was in danger. Lola rang in airline wanting to know hat she had made her florist. She felt the colour drain from her face as she realised she had. Aimee hadn't left the village if so that she hadn't gone far. Sandy walked into the room and smiled to Lola "Aimee didn't make her flight" she said as sandy sighed "she's okay, she probably went down to London or something, your sister will be fine" sandy said as Lola looked to her and sighed. She didn't think so, if only she knew how right that she was.