5

Aimee knew that she had messed up again. She knew that she shouldn’t have slept with warren and yet she had, more than once. She knew who he was and she knew that he was bad news. She knew that it would end badly and she would be the one getting hurt. But Aimee also knew that there was something about him. Something that she couldn’t say no to him, she didn’t know what it was, if it was passion or the fact he was so bad for her but she knew she would end up hurt at frankly she couldn’t care.

Aimee walked into work and rolled her eyes as she seen warren and sienna standing making out "oh geez" Aimee said as they pulled away. Warren looked to her and smirked to Aimee, who rolled her eyes at him "I better go, I'll see you later" sienna said as she kissed warren one last time before sienna glared at Aimee and walked out. Aimee rolled her eyes at the childlike behaviour. She didn’t know what it was but there was a part of her that was jealous and she didn’t know why. Warren walked over to her and smirked "what?" She said as he looked to her chest in the dress "you look good, to good I think your dress would look better on the floor" warren said as she raised an eye brow "oh please, your boner sienna gave you isn't even down let that settle before you try it on with me" Aimee said as she turned her back on him.

He wrapped his arm around her waist and pulled him against him "sienna, didn’t create this, you did when you walked in like that" he said as he kissed her neck. She closed her eyes and bite her lip "I want you" warren whispered into her ear. "no, I can't, I can't do this. I won't let you break my heart I can't be involved" Aimee said as she pushed him away and went to get to work "I'd never break your heart" he said as she said to herself. She hated how frustrated she felt around him.

***

Aimee stood walking around the village. She felt someone grab her and pull her into the alleyway and pushed her against the wall. She looked up and frowned as she seen warren who was smirking at her "what the hell do you think you're doing" she asked as he smirked "you know we have something special" he said as she rolled her eyes "what sex?" She asked as he smirked slightly "well that’s a benefit, but you know we do Aimee and you can't lie" he said as she went to push him away "do we hell" she said as he grabbed her and kissed her. She melted into the kiss for a moment but pushed him away and slapped him. He looked at her and held his stinging cheek for a moment before she took a step towards him grabbed his face in her hands and leant in to kiss him. She felt him smirk into the kiss as he pushed her against the wall and deepened the kiss. She moaned into the kiss, knowing she was getting it harder and harder to risk him.

***

Aimee walked into the house and sighed to herself as she walked into the living room to see Freddie sit there "hey there" he said as she smiled to her older brother "you okay" he asked as she smiled slightly "I'm fine" she said as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water. S placed a hand on her lip tasting warren on her still. Freddie walked into the kitchen and looked to her "you know, me and you are alike" he said as she looked to him "we are?" She asked as he nodded "we are, and you know that you can tell me anything" "there's nothing to say" Aimee said as Freddie sighed "you know it's not true, I know about you and warren, end it" Freddie said as Aimee looked to him shocked. She knew that she couldn’t end it even if she wanted to. She had gotten too involved with him.