Chapter 28: Ecstasy

They both strode towards Lilithia's room. Lilithia was surprised. In front of her was Kerh, with a broad smile on her face. It made her wonder whether Kerh liked dressing people up like a doll. She couldn't thank Kerh enough for helping her. Kerh just took one look at her and then marched towards her closet, pulling out several clothes and piecing them together.

"This will fit perfectly," Kerh said, shoving her towards the changing room. Heck! Talk about being excited.

After changing, Lilithia twirled. Kerh had a smile of satisfaction on her face. She did well.

"You better go. Don't keep Her Majesty waiting."

"Thank you for helping me."

"Then you better not be spoiled when you become Satan Consort Lilitha then," Kerh jokingly said.

"Just wait for it."

***

Satan Asiul had worn a simple dress to complement Lilithia. She slipped an arm around Lilithia, "Aren't you so enthusiastic?"

"Oh, please. You look quite fine yourself."

Satan Asiul smiled lazily, "That I am. Let's go, my Lilicups."

They rode the carriage towards the city. It was buzzing with city people, just like how Satan Asiul liked it. She glanced at Lilithia, who had her face glued to the window. Her heart ached with guilt. If she had not forced Lilithia to be her personal maid, she would be able to freely explore the outside; heck, she might be a traveler even.

"Do you want to be a traveler?" Satan Asiul abruptly asked.

Lilithia turned towards her, face filled with confusion, "Not really why?"

"No reason. Just thought you might not really want to be my personal maid."

Lilithia smiled, "Not really, but I like being your girlfriend and being near you."

Satan Asiul felt her stomach setting fireworks, "I love you."

"Me too," Lilithia felt her cheeks redden. Why is she always so sudden?

They quickly arrived at the corner of the street. Lilithia looked up and saw a gigantic sign, B.G. Seamstress. When they walked in, a tempered lady was shouting at her apparent apprentice.

"If you don't do better, who is going to take over me when I've reached my time?"

"Don't worry. Beatrice's nice," Satan Asiul whispered.

"Beatrice, you're at it again."

The lady turned around; her face became pale when she saw the smiley satan, "Shit! It's you again. Looks like I'll be needing coffee again."

Lilithia shot Satan Asiul a glare, "What did you do?"

"No-Nothing! I swear," Satan Asiul held both her arms up.

"No, I know you. You're childish sometimes."

"She didn't really do anything. Just like to request dresses three days or a week before the event."

Lilithia's face softens, catching Satan Asiul off guard.

Lilithia turned to Beatrice, "Hey, I apologize for her behalf. You don't have to take this request this time."

Beatrice sighed, "At least someone has a heart," she shot Satan Asiul a glare, "But, the future Satan Consort needs to be beautiful. It'll suit you perfectly. I'll make sure of it!"

The lady then walked away together with her apprentice.

Lilithia froze, her cheeks hot. I should have known.