26

You won't believe it, I legit just got caught by guards and ottoman in person! I was legit minding my business and than he comes out of no where and try's to grab me and the problem is I still haven't found Bulgaria!
So I have no idea what I had to do in that situation because I was legit froze I couldn't move at all it's like my body couldn't move and it was stuck there..
And Ottoman grabs me and he has this huge angry look and I could tell he wanted to hit me there and than.
it's like when a child is being bratty and your annoyed that kinda face that you want to punch them and tell them to shut up that's what it felt like in that situation.
And I have no idea what to do I couldn't say nothing maybe because I was stuck in fear because I was kinda shaking maybe it was a bad idea to runaway..
Surprising he didn't say nothing and put me in one of the guards arms and tell them to bring me back to his place or whatever!
And of course I wasn't allowing it I started punching the guard and kicking him.
Now that I think about it I feel really bad but they deserved it.
———————————————————————————
(Speaking part!)
🇬🇷: NOOO I don't want to go back I refuse!!

Random guard:Oh shut up I don't take orders from you!

🇬🇷:what do you think I am stupid I know you don't take orders from me you take them from that stupid empire but that would be cool if you took orders from me!

Random guard: can you stop kicking me!

🇬🇷:Than let me go!!