Magazine Profile Pt 2

Last chapter we left off with Amy, Mateo, Y/n and Jonah helping Glenn prepare for the "Stratus" interview.

Lets see where they are now, yea?

••••

Jonah and I were walking up towards Glenn and the others when we heard "You're a pretty little kitty, aren't you? 
Prr."

After hearing Glenn purr at the woman we immediately turned around and walked away. Joining them later on during the tour, Jonah asked Amy how he was doing and by the looks of it, it wasn't going well.

You could tell the woman was getting tired of Glenns rants about each aisle. "so can you tell me something... Interesting?"

Glenn just froze, it was pretty awkward.

Jonah then decided to jump in to help (which never ends well) , "why don't you tell her about one of your big ideas?"

"Huh?"

"Okay, what big ideas?"

"Yeah. What big ideas?" Amy pointed more towards Jonah with that question.

Elbowing Jonah in the side, and glaring at him to try and help Glenn answer.

He again side eyes me, rude, "your ideas to revamp the store. Shake things up a little bit. This guy, he doesn't want to just organize the store by product type. He wants to organize the store by by lifestyle."

Continuing with his attempt, "There would be an aisle for single mom's, there would be an aisle for veterans."

The pretty interview lady was writing something down when he was talking. "That's actually.. pretty cool."

"Oh uh, yes. Glenn has.."

Pulling Jonah into an aisle, away from the others. "Hey what are you-"
"-that was a good save, but you got to let Glenn do the talking. I know he might not do the best but it's important to him, ok?"
He kept looking back to the interview lady and me, "y-yea I know, but he clearly needs the extra help on this." Before I could say anything else he removes my hand from his arm and walks back over.

Rolling my eyes at him, 'he's gonna mess this up for him... Where's Garrett?' I didn't want to witness anything else that was going to happen, so I walked away on a quest to find my friend.

°°°°°°

Finding Garrett by the tents, "hey man, what's up?"

"AH!" Almost jumping out of his wheelchair, he spins around to look at me. "Jeez Y/n, don't sneak up on guy in wheelchair!"
"Sorry man, why are you so on edge?"
"Didn't you hear what Jonah and I were talking about?"

All I remembered was him pretending he was mad at Jonah for I think saying something racist, "uh no, I only heard the last part." Rolling his eyes at me, "of course, but with the "Stratus" interview the camera guy is on my tail to put me on the cover, because of my disability." "Ohhh yea, forgot about that."

He starts wheeling away, only to bump into the camera guy. "Hey would you like to take a picture for the cover of "Stratus"?" Wheeling back towards me, whispering 'help me!' as the guy chases him.

Cutting the guy off, "Hey buddy! How about I show you something you could take a picture of, yes?" Smiling at him. "U-uh oh, uh ok" he seemed nervous.

Grabbing his arm and dragging him away from Garrett, "you are just going to love the shots you can get in this department!" "Uh M-miss, this the way towards the fitting rooms, what could I possibly take photos of there?"

"Don't you worry" giving him another smile and winking at him, I checked if there was anyone in the men's changing rooms before I pushed the camera guy in. Poor guy almost fell. Before he could turn around I closed the door and locked it, leaving him locked in.

Walking away you could hear him knocking and asking to be let out.

Garrett then wheels on up to me, "thank you so much Y/n" "It's no big deal, you owe me though."

°°°°°°

I was walking around when Jonah grabs my attention, "Y/n! Come here for a sec"

"Uh sure, what's up?" Joining him, Amy and Glenn at the cafe part of the store.
"Do you think I'm cute?" Jonah asks while smirking. "Woah what?" "Amy and Glenn believe that Cynthia has a thing for me, and Amy said it was because I'm cute." I looked at Amy who rolled her eyes. " I mean, I can't compete with these geisha features." Glenn says while pointing at Jonah face.

"Whose Cynthia?" The three look at me shocked, I just shrugged at them.
"The interview lady"
"Ohhh her, yea she likes you dude"
"You didn't answer my question though." Glenn cuts me off "he looks like a panda and a Disney princess had a baby."

Looking at Jonah, "huh, he isn't too far off. And I'm not answering your question." He looks away from Glenn to look at me with a cocky smile, "So you do think I'm cute?" "Calm yourself Mr. Ego, I never said I did." "You never said you didn't either." He said shrugging "whatever floats your boat, I'm going on break." I say walking away, and the others continue their conversation.

°°°°°
I realized that a lot of this chapter got cut out 😔