Pilot Pt 2

In the last chapter Y/n was with Cheyenne who was doing Dina's make up

Lets see what their up to yea?
.
"Okay. Stay still" Cheyenne was trying to get Dina to relax while she did her eyeliner, but Dina looked like her eye was getting poked out.

"I don't usually wear eyeliner, sharpie occasionally, but.."

"Dina I don't think that's good for you." Warning her while wiping the glass case down, shocked at what she said.

Cheyenne ignoring her, "Soo tell me about this special guy." She dropped her hand from Dina's face, and I turn to face them. It's not everyday Dina talks to us about a guy.

"Okay. Male, Caucasian, no discernible scars or tattoos" replying with a smile. "He sounds boring, tattoos are cool!" Depend on the tattoo that is, "Sounds dreamy" Cheyenne sarcastically agreed with her.

"Yeah" not picking up on the sarcasm. Chey keeps the conversation going while I put some necklaces on the hooks, still listening. " You know, speaking of boys, I've got a pretty big decision to make. My boyfriend, he.. uh-"  "- I'm glad we could bond like this. Thank you" Dina cuts her off then just walks away.

"What were you saying Chey?" She looks over at me and starts to put away her makeup, "well my boyfriend Bo, asked me to marry him because he got me knocked up, but I don't know if I should say yes." "That decision is up to you, but if you're sure that you both truly love eachother and that you see things working out with him then maybe say yes." Shrugging, "I've met Bo before and while he seems to do his own thing, I'm sure he really does love you Chey."

"Yea.. thanks Y/n" she smiles then walks back to the department she was assigned.

••••••

Jonah and Garret were racing eachother in the parking lot in shopping cars, swerving through an obstacle course I set up for them. While I stood at the end to clarify the finish line.

"Slow down! This is not fair! You have more experience on wheels than I do!" Jonah yelling at Garret, clearly struggling with catching up.

Garret who clearly was in the lead, "Your disability is not my concern!"
Breaking into a fit of laughter from his response, "Come on Jonah, I've gotten closer to beating Garret in a cart race, you should go white water rafting more!"

They got closer towards the end, only for Amy to walk out telling them to knock it off. "-just somewhat circuitously" I see Amy stop Jonah's cart while Garrett gets away "See ya later, sucka!" "Our champion with 5 consecutive wins under his wheels is none other than our very own Garrett! Woo!" Yelling out to the crowd of customers who've stopped to watch, while high giving him as he rolls past. "And the crowd goes crazy!"  Joining the bystanders in clapping, Jonah gets lectured.
"Coming through!
"Oh my lanta, I forgot Glenn was racing too!" Cupping my mouth with my hands.

Glenn pushes off Jonah's cart changing his direction off the course, right to cart go backs.
"In your faces! Ha-ah!"

"Is Amy going crazy? She's waving the broom around in the air." I ask Garret as he wheels up to me, already back in his wheel chair. "Who knows".
"Holy shit!" Amy pushes Jonah's cart, heading straight towards a car.

••••••

"Hey, Y/n are you busy right now?" Jonah asks, "I mean I'm just putting packs of pencils into a box soo, no I'm not. Whats up?" Dropping the box full of pencils.
"You think you could help me with a surprise for Amy? I was thinking we could stick these glow in the dark things on the roof around the store."
He hands me one of the boxes "sure why not."

•••••

After about an half an hour putting them up in the toys department, we moved towards the cash registers. Jonah was holding onto the ladder and an unopened box of the stickers, while I stood at the top of that ladder sticking them on.