Magazine Profile Pt 3

In part 2 we left of with our lovely Y/n taking a break, during her break Dina called in a meeting. Wonder what's gonna happen.

°°°

"Sorry about this everyone, but I thought this would be a good time to go over Cloud 9's policy, on inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace." Glenn starts yelling at Dina about being mid stream, I wasn't paying attention to that.

"-before I start this seminar, does anyone have something they'd like to say?" Everyone looked around to see if someone would speak up, though it looked like Dina already had someone in mind.

Sandra stands up, "Okay, fine. Sal and I are having sex in the dress rooms." Everyone starts groaning, but I couldn't help but laugh "wait wait, which ones? I locked the Stratus camera guy in the men's one!"
High fiving Garrett, "is that why he was in there..? Ugh. I don't even like him. I have self-esteem issues, and I guess being with him is a way to punish myself, it's messed up."

"Shut up, Sandra!
God you are such a whiner. Sit down" it's only been a week but the 'shut up Sandra' counter is at 5..
"Anyone else?"

"Okay. Well, then without further ado, please watch this video on inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace." Dina then proceeded to play camera footage of Jonah and the interview lady making out in the back.

The room was filled with everyone's comments, while Jonah just shrunk in his seat. "No more donuts for me then."

The shouting gets louder as the video progresses. "My boy! That is my boy!"

"Is that really how people kiss now?" Glenn looks like he was about to cry. "They're doing more then kissing dude."

"Why would anybody be attracted to Jonah? He looks like a villain on the CW."
Mateo did have a point there. "Uh, maybe it's because she thought all of his bright ideas where inside his mouth, so she had to, like get in there with her tongue and suck 'em out."
Garrett does some sucking out motion. "Ew, but if she really wants to hear his Einstein ideas she should try getting on her knees." Jonah glares at me, while I lean back and smile at him.

"Jonah. There's about 50 store rules broken on that tape. It is disgusting!" "I'm sorry" He looks like a sad puppy.
"There's just one thing left to say. You're...safe now." And pulls him into a hug.

"HUH?"

"You've been sexually assaulted."

"Whaaat"
Dina then goes on to assure Jonah that he's in a safe place so I kinda zoned out until. "You're the only slut in here, Sandra." "Wow ok, that's a new one."

"We should stop talking about this.."

"Or we could play it again and do the voices of what their thinking!"
Amy's brilliant idea is sadly pushed to the side with Dina telling us to applaud Jonah.

"Sorry about the rape dude"

°°°°

Sorry, wanted to end it here, I know this episode/chapter talks about a pretty heavy topic. Unlike the break room in cloud 9, this is totally a safe space.

SPOILERS!!

I TOTALLY forgot that Elis was the Serial foot murderer or whatever in the show, I was so close to making Y/n the foot murderer or doing another story about that lol.

I'll try and update in three days, I should have time too.