Mannequin Pt 3

Last we know of, Jonah was seen taking down the mannequin in Y/ns dress.
What other shenanigans will happen?

•••••

After her break, Y/n runs into Garrett who was taking down Jonahs lookalike mannequin from the banana stand.
"Oh cool! I didn't know you had more ideas."
Setting the banana down. "Actually this one was Amy's."

Y/n was pretty shocked to hear that, Amy, of all people, was joining the fun of messing with Jonah. "Woah really? How come?"
Garrett shrugged, "Not sure, said something about Jonah saying she wasn't fun."
Confused for a second, she remembered that conversation a little. "Ooh yea. He was talking about everyone's 'thing' and how hers was being the 'responsible one'."

Setting the mannequin on the ground, he wheeled to face her. "What'd he say mine was?"
"Uh the 'cool one' I think."
He nodded and smiled a little. "Nicee."

Before the two could keep talking Amy walked over. She seemed really determined. Picking up the mannequin from the ground she noticed Y/n, "Hey Y/n, wanna help me with some other ideas of mine?" Lifting the mannequin slightly, referring to it.
"Oh sure, why not! Its better than working."

°°°°°

She had helped with the ice skating display, which was Amy's idea. Also helped with a doggie display, that displayed Jonah on a leash eating dog food. That was totally her own idea.

There was a swimming one, with the mannequin in a speedo and floaties. Weirdly enough that was Dinas idea, but it was still funny. And the wedding between the mannequin and a gorilla was Amy's idea. Obviously including the bananas.

According to Mateo, she really loved the wedding one.

°°°°°

Amy had another idea that she wanted help with. She was currently setting him on top of a toilet which was on a bathroom display.

"Hey I got a magazine, what's it fo-"
Y/n wasn't told much about this idea, and was met with the mannequin pants down sitting on the toilet. Chuckling she handed Amy the magazine. "Uh, he'll definitely crack at this one."

She started tapping "DIARRHEA MAGAZINE" to it. "Even more so with that."
Placing it in his hands, "You think? It's not as good as the wedding one but it'll do!"
She seemed a little too hyper. Y/n nodded and looked at Amy a little concerned.
"Yea, you seem veryy into this whole thing."

Stepping down from the display, and standing next to Y/n. She was admiring her artwork. "That'll show him whose fun."
Letting her admire it, she slowly backed away and heading off to a different department. Not wanting to see what else she'd come up with at this point.

°°°°°

Apparently because Amy left Garrett to do shift assignments, which obviously he didn't wanna do. Mateo took over and put a bunch of people in the meat freezers.

The next thing we know an alarm went off, which turned out to be Jonah trying to brutally murder his mannequin lookalike.

"Everything's fine, guys!" He tried waving us off, like it wasn't already concerning enough to see legs dangle out of the crusher thing.

Covering my ears, "what the hell are you doing dude?!" He was pushing everyone back and Glenn finally came in, "The alarm means it's too full!" Yet was freaked out seeing Jonah trying to push the legs in further, thinking it was a really human.

"Glenn! I'm so sorry." He was trying to calm him down, but it didn't work. "Oh, God! Who is that?! No! You monster!"
He proceeded to try and 'save' whoever was in there.