𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 // 𝒁𝒆𝒆𝑵𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒘

⚠️𝑻𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈⚠️

𝑰 𝒂𝒑𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂𝒅𝒗𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆

Italics = Speaking

Zee and Nunew were both sat on the couch in the room of the hotel they were staying in.

They had just gotten back from a fan meet but for some reason something felt off.

Zee was acting more distant than usual.

Nunew decided to brush it off and he was probably just tired from the long plane ride from earlier that day.

However when they were finally alone Zee became even more distant.

He was sat on his phone on the other end of the couch to Nunew and he hadn't said a word to him since they got back.

As a matter of fact he'd barely said a word to him the entire day.

The deafening silence became too much and Nunew eventually tried talking to Zee.

Nunew: Are you okay? You're really quiet today.

Zee finally looked up from his phone, but didn't look Nunew in the eye.

Zee: Im fine. Just tired.

Nunew: Are you sure? If there's anything you want to talk to me about then you can talk to me.

Zee put his phone down and sat back.

Zee: There actually is. There is something I want to talk to you about.

Nunew: What is it?

Zee sighed.

Zee: You. It's you.

Nunew was caught off guard. That definitely was not the answer he was expecting.

Nunew: Uhm...what do you mean?

Zee: Listen, Nunew, I've tried to get along with you. I've tried to be nice to you but I'm sorry this isn't working.

Nunew: What...do you mean?

Zee: You're always so clingy and annoying. Wherever I go you're always there. I can never get away from you and you laugh about it as if it's some sort of joke.

Nunew: But- I- I thought you liked hanging out with me? You- you told me that you loved me...

Zee: Let me ask you something, Nunew.

Nunews answer was silence.

Zee: Do you even know what fan service is?

Nunew: Of- Of course I do!

Zee: Then why are you being like this? This is all part of fan service. We're actors, this is what we have to do.

Zee: I don't love you, Nunew.

Nunew: You...you don't love me?

Zee: What? Why would I?

Nunew: B-but...you said that you did!

Zee: I did. In front of fans. This is all apart of fan service Nunew. You need to get that through your head.

Nunew: But...but...

Zee: Just stop, Nunew. Don't make me feel bad.

Nunew was silent.

Zee: I'm going in the shower, okay? When I'm done I'll sleep on the couch and you can sleep on the bed.