𝑭𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒅 // 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎

Italics = Speaking

Team: Hia, I'm sorry...I failed...

Win pulled the younger closer towards him and gently rocked him back and forth in his arms.

Win: Shh...it's okay...

Team put his head on Wins shoulder and shook his head.

Win rubbed his back slowly.

Win: Can you tell Hia what happened?

Team: I failed my science exam...I'm sorry...

He shed more tears as he mumbled into Wins shoulder.

Win: Baby, look at me...

Team did not move from Wins shoulder resulting in Win grabbing him by his chin gently, making him look at him.

Win: Team, this was a small exam and you've been busy with other subjects. Why didn't you ask Hia for help, hm?

Team: I just didn't want to bother you because you were so busy with planning stuff for the swimming competition with P'Dean...

Win sighed softly.

Win: You know that we didn't have to plan that so soon, the competitions ages away. I told you if you needed anything then to call me...

Team: I know, I'm sorry...

Win kissed his temple softly.

Win: Next time you have an exam, I'll help you with your revision. Do you think that would help?

Team nodded.

Team: I did try to revise...I was just really distracted and I couldn't concentrate...

Win: Shh...I know...it's okay...

Win: You can try and do better next time, okay? You need to rest right now.

Team: But Hiaaa...I wanna watch Netflix together...

(Netflix is shit atm but I can't think of anything else.💀)

Win: I know baby, but you're tired and you need to sleep. We can watch Netflix tomorrow.

Team nodded and Win lay him down on the bed and pulled the covers over him.

He sat next to him and kissed his forehead.

Win: I'm going to get changed, then I'll come to bed too, okay?

Team nodded.

Team: I love you, Hia...

Win smiled.

Win: I love you too.

Words: 348 <3

Wrote this because I failed my science exam and I cannot cope

😍☝️

Love you guys hope you're all okay🤗🤗