𝑵𝒂𝒖𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚 // 𝑵𝒆𝒕𝑱𝒂𝒎𝒆𝒔 18+

𝑰𝒎 𝒔𝒐 𝒔𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚😭

‼️𝑾𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈: 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒂𝒊𝒏𝒔 𝒔𝒎𝒖𝒕

Italics = Speaking

It was the day of Nets 26th birthday and him and James had been out for drinks with their friends. (I clearly started writing this a while ago💀)

They hadn't drank much so neither of them were drunk. Maybe a little tipsy, but not drunk.

They were sitting next to each other, in front of their friends mind you, when Net felt James rest his hand on his thigh, under the table so that no one could see.

Slightly confused as James was never like this in public, he gave him a 'what are you doing?' look, but James just smiled and continued talking to their friends.

Net assumed that James was just doing it because he didn't want their friends to actually see him being affectionate, so he just brushed it off.

That was until he felt James start to move his hand higher, edging closer to Nets now hardened cock.

James slowly rubbed circles up Nets thigh until his hand was on the tip of Nets cock.

Net was so grateful when their friends told them that they should probably be going.

He was also grateful that he bought a jacket with him, which he now had tied around his waist to hide his cock which was suffocating in his pants.

When they both got into the car Net stayed silent waiting for James' laughing to stop.

As soon as James looked down he noticed the sudden lack of room in Nets pants.

James: Wow. I barely even touched you back there and you're already so hard.

He chuckled and Net still stayed silent.

James: If you're not gonna say anything then I guess you won't mind me touching myself will you?

He moved his hand towards his own cock when he was startled by Nets voice.

Net: Don't you fucking dare.

His voice was deeper than usual which caught James slightly off guard. Fuck that was hot.

Net: Put your hands on your knees and don't move until we get home. Misbehaving little whores don't get to touch themselves.

James silently and immediately obeyed, knowing he had already pushed enough of Nets buttons and that he would only be making things worse for himself in the future if he pushed anymore.

The car journey home was mostly silent other than James' soft whining, but of course, Net didn't mind that.

As soon as the front door was closed James was slammed against the wall and his arms were pinned above his head.

Net: What the fuck do you think you were doing back there?

James starting giggling again.