𝑾𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. // 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎

I apologise for making win kinda mean at the start but don't worry there's a happy ending lol😭

HUGE TW: SH‼️

please don't read if this will upset or trigger you, i love you always<3

i will mark the part that has it with ‼️ and also again when it's over

Italics = Speaking

Date: 1st May 2023 (just go with it💀)

Win: TEAM! FUCKING PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!

Win pulled his hands away from Team, but did nothing to silence his tears.

Team: Hia...

He tried to hug Win, but he pushed him away.

Win: Team! Shut up with the fucking tears!! You knew this day was coming, why wouldn't you prepare for it?!

Team: I'm sorry...

Teams voice was shaky and choked with tears.

Team: Please...I can't live without you, Hia...

Win: Its not like I'm going to be gone forever! Just a few years so I can work.

Team: A few years?! That is forever, Hia!

Team continued sobbing.

Win: Team, you need to calm down. You knew that I would have to move away sooner or later.

Team: Win, you're not listening to me!!

The room went silent.

Win: You...

Win: You never call me that anymore...?

Team: Listen to me! You didn't have to move away! You could've easily accepted the job you got offered here, why did you have to pick the other one and leave?!

Team: Do you want to get away from me?! Do you want to break up or something?!

Win went to grab Teams hands back, but this time it was Team pushing his hands away.

Win: Team, baby, it's not like that...

Team: What is it like then?!

He continued to sob in between his words.

Win: You're going to make yourself sick, calm down Team!

Team: Shut up! You're leaving me aren't you?! Why are you leaving me...

He sobbed harder.

Team: You don't understand Hia...

Win: You're the one who doesn't understand, Team!

Win: I'm doing this for us! For our future! We need money don't we?! For a family, for marriage, to fucking live?!

Team: But what about now? I can't be apart from you for a few years!