𝑶𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖. // 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕𝑲𝒉𝒂𝒐 18+

IM LITERALLY SO SORRY THAT THE OTHER FIRSTKHAO STORY ISNT OUT YET IM CRYING I PROMISE IT WILL BE OUT SOON

this is literally based off of a text convo me and my best friend so uhm...

ALSO IM SORRY IF THIS IS REALLY SIMILAR TO JEALOUSY OR NAUGHTY I TRIED TO MAKE IT DIFFERENT😭😭

Italics = Speaking

Khao: He hasn't spoken to me all night. Do you think he's getting sick of me?

Mark practically spat his drink out and choked.

Mark: Dude, are you kidding? I mean have you seen First? Hes basically all over you.

Khao turned around to see First stood talking to another guy who he hadn't seen before, smiling and laughing with him.

He turned back around and sighed.

Mark: You know how much First loves you. I'm sure you're just overthinking.

Mark: And hey, if you're jealous then why not make him jealous back?

Khao: I'm not jealous!

Mark: You sure about that?

Khao groaned and sat back in his chair.

Mark then moved closer to him and then whispered into his ear.

Not like anyone would hear anyway judging by how busy the bar was, but that was besides the point.

Mark: Look, Neo's stood over there practically right next to First.

He pointed.

Mark: I'll text him and tell him what's going on and then you go over there and flirt with him. First will definitely notice and then you can just...take it from there.

Khao: What?! Mark, you're crazy.

Mark: I'm serious!

Khao: You're seriously okay with me going and flirting with Neo?

Mark: In this situation, yes.

Khao didn't say anything.

Mark: So it's a no?

Khao: I didn't say that!

Mark: So it's a yes?

...

Khao: Fine.
.
.
Neo turned around to give them a signal that First was no longer paying attention to the stranger and for Khao to go over to him.

Khao: This is going to be so fucking awkward.

He muttered it, but Mark still heard.

Mark: Its a good idea, swear! Just go.

He shooed Khao away over to Neo.