𝑮𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒔 𝑯𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝑷𝑻2 // 𝒁𝒆𝒆𝑵𝒖𝒏𝒆𝒘

apology for the last chapter💀

Italics = Speaking

Zee had never felt so numb in his entire life.

He was sitting on the edge of his bed with his head in his hands and all he could do was cry.

Nunew was gone and it was all his fault.

As soon as he heard the news in the hospital he immediately drove home.

He didn't want anyone to see how upset with him.

The problem was, that Zee never realised how much he took Nunew for granted until he was really gone.

He knew that he messed up.

That he couldn't live without Nunew.

He didn't know where Nat and Max were, but he assumed they had probably gone home as it had been a few hours since they found out about what happened.

Zee had remained in the same position since he got home, crying and wishing that he could go back in time and fix his mistake.

But that wasn't possible.

Time travel wasn't real.

Nunew was gone.

Well, that was what Zee thought until he heard his phone ringing next to him, echoing throughout the room.

He sighed and moved for the first time to answer it.

He was slightly shocked to see that the number that was calling him was the hospital.

He sighed.

They probably needed to talk about medical fees, insurance, or something like that.

(I really don't know💀)

Zee: Hello?

Nurse: Hello, uhm- this is *** hospital. We believe that someone you have a relation with was admitted to this hospital today, Nunew Chawarin, right?

Zee: Yes.

Tears were threatening to fall again.

Nurse: I know this will come off as shocking and we are extremely sorry but we believe that we made a mistake earlier.

...

Zee: What...what do you mean?

Nurse: I think it would be best if we tell you in person.

That was all Zee needed to hear.

He shot up and immediately started getting ready.

Within five minutes he was out of his house and speeding back to the hospital. (drive safe yall💀)

He parked his car and practically sprinted into the hospital.

He saw the nurse that he talked to earlier and she gestured for him to come over.

She was standing in front of the same room that Nunew was in.