𝑺𝒊𝒄𝒌 // 𝑾𝒊𝒏𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎

<3

Italics = Speaking

'I'm waiting for you outside, okay? See you soon x'

That's what Win wrote in his message to Team as he got to the door of one of Teams classes.

His last class had ended up being cancelled as their teacher didn't show up and there was not substitute available.

He didn't really mind though.

That meant he could meet Team straight after his last class.

They practically hadn't seen each other all day because of classes and Team had detention at break because of a homework that he didn't hand in on time.

Win hadn't seen Team in the morning either because for some reason when he woke up, Team was gone.

He didn't know why.

Team was definitely there when he fell asleep.

He also hadn't read any of Wins messages.

Or spoken to him.

Maybe he was just upset about his detention.

Yeah.

That's probably it.

As Win put away his phone in his pocket, the bell for the end of the day rang.

All of the students began to leave the classroom and after a few minutes, after everyone else had already left, Team came out.

He stopped for a minute and looked at Win.

Win smiled at him.

Team still didn't move.

He must of stared at Win for a good 30 more seconds before he stepped forwards and hugged Win tightly, burying his face into Wins shoulder.

Team: Hia...

Win instantly hugged him back.

Team was never like this?

He would never hug anyone in public. Especially Win. At school.

Win: You okay, baby? What's up?

Team shook his head.

Team: Its nothing. Cmon, I wanna go home.

He began to walk away, pulling Win with him as he refused to let go of his hand.

Win didn't mind though.

He found it cute.
.
.
As soon as they got to Teams dorm he threw his bag onto the floor, took his shoes off and sat on his bed.

Win watched him, then took his shoes off, placed his bag on the floor and sat down next to Team.

Win: When I woke up this morning...you weren't there. Did something happen?