There's so much to talk about this book that I don't know where to start. But let's start about the school.

As someone who studied in a big school that was renowned, you'll see a lot more behind the doors and under the rugs when you spend years within the institution. So let me just say, yes, the sexual activities that students and teachers partake in this story do happen in real life. And sexual exploitation inside the school is a lot more common than you might think.

But, aside from that, the cruel system of Mainland reflects real life. Although hindi lowest ranks ang tinatawag, nakikita ang sistema na ito sa sectioning lalo sa malalaking school. Sa amin, may term na "lower section" and alam na agad namin ang ibig sabihin noon.

Napakahirap mag-aral at mas lalo itong humihirap dahil sa fucked up na school system ng bansa natin. Dagdag mo pa na need mo makisalamuha sa ibang student. Ayos lang, kaso makakarating ka talaga sa point na makikita mo 'yung mga nag-e-effort talaga sa nagchi-cheat lang. No matter how we deny it, naluluto talaga ang grade either through money or other favors or just plain favoritism.

And just for grades, students are forced to do everything. And because of grades, students do the unthinkable like ending their life.

I would like to make everyone aware of the situation of students and how even the simple act of going to school can be traumatizing to anyone. Ang hirap.

Xy's situation in Mainland is just a metaphor and you can interpret it however you want. But more than just a metaphor, it should bring awareness na handang gawin ng isang estudyante ang lahat para sa grade so sana intindihin nyo sila.

Now, let's move on to Xy's life.

Mahirap ang maging mahirap. From the moment that you were born, you're already forced to deal with the harsh reality of life. Pero, sana hindi maging hadlang ang sitwasyon niyo para mangarap. Dream about something, kahit maliit lang. Keep on dreaming and achieving your dream until you finally come to the finish line.

Hindi libre ang mangarap, contrary to what everyone says. Pero unti unti mo itong ma-aafford sa maliliit na hakbang na gagawin mo. 'Wag ka kang sumuko. Magpahinga ka pero 'wag kang hihinto.

Wala mang nakasuporta sa'yo ngayon, mahahanap mo rin ang mga tao na 'yan along the way. Maybe hindi ang pamilya mo, maybe hindi ang friends mo, pero someone out there will believe in you. And, of course, start within yourself.

Believe in yourself that you can do it and you'll be able to do it. And that's the reason why I'm here.

This is my fourth book done. And this is my first mystery book. Hindi perfect pero masaya ako dahil nakapagsulat ako ng ganitong libro. At 'yun naman ang mahalaga, ang masaya ako. Pangarap ko lang dati na magsulat ng nakakasakit na ulo na mystery. Ngayon, nagawa ko na 'cause I believed that I can do it.

Salamat sa pagbabasa hanggang dito! It means a lot na nakikita kong may nagbabasa ng sinusulat ko. Comment your thoughts and I'll surely read them.

Sana nagustuhan niyo ang story ni Xy at Havoc!

I'll be moving forward now but I hope I left something in you after you've read this story.

I'll be back with another book. I'm opening up another series called: the horai folder. And I'm currently writing the first book which is titled: as colorful as spring. This time, it will be a heartfelt romance far from the chaos of this book.

Thank you for the support! Salamat sa pagbabasa at sana makita ko pa kayo sa ibang book ko at sa mga susunod ko pang isusulat!

Bye, baby girl ;>. See you, if ever sipagin, sa extra chapters!

love lots,

neko

7/15/23