S₱ECIAL CHA₱TER 3 - baby girl, my money is all yours

R-18

♡ ₱ ♡

Xy loves me.

I'm fine with having my love as one-sided. Yeah, I'm a martyr, an idiot. But I know it won't be for too long. I know Xy will eventually come to love me. Because I have what she needs: Money.

No, I don't think she's a gold digger. I love her so I am willing to give her everything that I have. 

Money is not a big deal to me but she is. I have plenty of money but there's only one Xy.

I'm keeping her close to me, making love to her everyday. Because I want her to fall for me. I want her to forget that there are other guys out there.

I'm the only one that she needs. And she's the only one that I need.

And I've become successful.

My baby loves me. She loves me.

"I'm sorry, Auntie..." Jessy cried.

When I came back to the study, I witnessed the always-boastful Jessy on the floor, bawling her eyes while my mother stood beside her. Jessy's hair is ruined and she's on her knees.

Jessy looked up to my mother crying, repeatedly apologizing. "I'm so sorry..." she begged, on the verge of kissing my mother's feet.

My mother's hand flew, slapping her hard. The sound of her palm hitting Jessy's face startled my cousins who stayed in their seats, not moving. Mom slapped her again and again. Jessy continued to sob and after receiving a third slap from my mother, she collapsed on the floor, crying.

I didn't stop my mother. Her eyes could kill. If I were her, I would stomp on Jessy. Nothing's too much for this girl. She just ruined my mother's painting, her priced artwork, just to frame Xy. I don't need to ask her why because I can already tell.

And looking at her, I conclude that jealousy really is ugly.