₱ 21 - baby girl, i killed someone

TW: Sex, Sexual Violence, Pedophilia, Abuse, Violence, Death

♡ ₱ ♡

"Havoc..."

I slapped her hand away when she tried to reach for me. "Put your fucking hands away."

Anyone would be insulted, but not this masochist right here. Her face turned more red, and her mouth parted into a grin. I clenched my teeth in frustration, pushing her off..

"That's enough," I hissed, stepping away from her. I took my polo from the floor and covered my body away from her view.

Mrs. Amadeus got up from her swivel chair, face red from pleasure and anger combined. "I didn't finish!" she grumbled.

"Your information is useless anyway." I glared at her making her flinch but soon, I saw her eyes liking the sight of me angry. A true masochist.

I put on my polo, buttoning it up. I took the rest of my uniform from the floor, my necktie, and my blazer. I wore it neatly, hiding every inch of my torso. If I could cover my face and my hands, I would, but my body is all my uniform can cover. 

"Next time, you better find something useful." I pointed my index finger at her face. I've thought of toppling her head over but touching her disgusted me, especially with her face so turned on.

"Okay." Her frustration was gone and she was smiling again.

Before she irritates me even more, I left her office. I made sure no one was in the hallway before walking away and taking two flights of stairs down. I walked back to the Manor, itching for a shower.

That disgusting piece of shit has done it again. Making me come into her office offering something she found. She'd make me take off my uniform first and get a full view on my body before voicing out what she got. Most of the time, she'll tell me something great I'd make it through until the end, until she finishes herself. But today, she got me excited about something useless again.

The air around the campus greeted me, making me feel even more sticky from sweating. It's usually lively by this time because it's an afternoon and students would be in the school grounds walking around or doing something just to entertain themselves. But today is different. The Ranking Ceremony just wrapped up and, let's just say, not everyone is happy.