Chapter 18: Valhalla and Olympus vs Heaven

It was time. Michael could feel the massive auras below him. The marching of a massive army of gods, hoplites and Valkyries rattled the heavens from the ground. Valkyries were similar to angels, another winged race, though they are not all as weak as the foots soldiers Remia defeated they were something similar to an ordinary angel unit. The invasion would take place just below the upperclouds that Heaven resides. Because it is an infinite space, heaven can be invaded from practically any point from under, if it were that simple. The Norse god Odin was floating a couple dozen feet above the ocean. Right beside Odin was the gorgeous Valkyrie goddess Freya. She had gorgeous long brown straight hair, blue eyes, and she was wearing armor made of brown fur which somewhat showed her curves. In her hand was a one handed Axe and Odin wasn't equipped with anything but his fists and norse god armor. Instead of all attacking heaven in same spot, forces were spread out across the world. Odin with the help of Freya and Zeus would be attacking in a particular section that was directly under the angel council room where meetings would take place. With a beam of lightning Zeus appears right beside them in blinding speed. 

"Zeus. Thank you for your help. Since you share the skies with the angels you would know best how to breech their clouds." Freya responded gleefully. Zeus grabs her hand and kisses it nobly and says,

"But of course. Beautiful as always Freya." It was a way of gods showing respect to goddesses that most didn't mind even Hera was met with the same courtesy. 

"How is Hera doing?" Odin asked genuinely. Zeus let's go of  Freya's hand and shrugs. 

"Atlas did a number on her. She's recovering. Had i known it would of been more than a kid tournament and a meeting i would of went. But i suppose that was their point. Attack us when unsuspected in one place." Zeus replied. Odin sighs and just nods. They all look up at seemingly same time. 

In Heaven's Council Room

Michael, Duma, Aniel, Azrael, Diana, Gabriel, Azazel, and Kokabiel were all in the meeting. However Diana was not on the council, the Cherubim, but because Remia was absent she occupied her chair. 

"Are they really attacking so soon? Are they mad? Clearly we aren't the biggest threat here. Its Apophis and her squad. So why risk a stupid fight here and now? What if they attack during all this?" Duma pondered to the room. No one could really give an answer other than a sigh. 

"Remia is still locked up yes? We should get her. She would love this. Hahaha" Kokabiel says gleefully. Aniel couldn't help but smile. Michael awkwardly scratched his head. This made the rest of them look at him oddly. 

"About that. I'm not sure how it happened, but she escaped her prison." Michael replied annoyed to which Duma facepalmed. Diana butted in,

"She's causing problems. Michael after this is over, i'm going to kill your sister." Michael responded with an indifferent look only. 

"She's been causing issues for trillions of years. Why would it matter now? It's her character. Let it go." Azazel responds calmly. Diana slammed her fist on the table and says,

"Nobody is above the rules. Not even Azura." Diana crossed her arms afterward. 

"You argue about a rogue angel over the survival of our race? We need to discuss battle plans. Negotiations are over." Azrael responds. Duma nodded and agreed with his input. 

"It was never supposed to be a discussion. I merely made a statement. But yes on to more pressing matters." Diana responded a bit sassily. Nobody cared to follow up. Duma began tapping the table and begans to speak,