Chapter 6: Invasion! Part 1

"Do you see all these corpses here?" Lucifer asked as she rubbed her wings. Joshua didn't answer. Lucifer took that as initiative to continue.

"By the time this hour is up, it's going to double this." Lucifer threatened with a naughty giggle afterward. Joshua flew towards her at blinding speed with his red aura. Lucifer bitch slapped him with a single wing snacking him crashing into the ground making bone piles fly. Students began to gasp. Mizune looked a little worried but Lakia wasn't.

"Not bad." Joshua wiped blood from his mouth as he emerges from the bone piles.

"Really? A direct punch?" Lucifer mocked. He flared his aura even greater before he realized she had disappeared from his sight.

"Where are you looking.." Lucifer asked as she was now behind him facing the opposite direction. He didn't waste time to get surprised so he did a spinning hook kick towards her head, but the angel caught it with her wing by wrapping his foot and slamming him into the ground. Lucifer put her foot against his throat as she watched him struggle. Annnnd there was the first reset. Joshua found himself perfectly fine but he didn't realized how he escaped her death hold until she said

"That's one..." Thats when the mage realized he was in for a miserable hour.
She looked up at him with a sadistic look on her face truly worthy of the title Satan. She flashed forward and kicked him so hard he flew across the world. He was tumbling, spiraling aggressively.

"Toughen up your aura boy, or this won't be any fun..." Lucifer said as he crashed into one of the snake statues and died. There was the reset again.

"She's fast.. i... can barely see her movements.." Mizune said amazed.

Joshua didn't waste time to ponder on his 2 deaths so quickly, he fired multiple punches from about 10 feet away from Lucifer. Red energy balls shot out from his fists at rapid speeds. She used her wings to casually slap them away with her eyes closed, when she opened them, he was above her. He had one arm raised in the air, and he said

"Red Dragon's Might" as a red dragon head is shot out from that hand made of the same red energy. Lucifer seemed interested but not worried. She vanished just before it made contact with her. Joshua quickly turned his head and was able to locate her new position rather quickly. He flew towards her flaring his red aura again. He goes for a left right hook which she easily dodges with a duck and then titling her head back. He goes for an uppercut, but she does a front flip over him and kicks him in the back lightly. It made him stagger but he turned around and threw desperate furry punches towards her head. She smiled at his desperation and casually dodges them. He tries to surprise her by jumping up and bringing down a powerful aura charged axe kick, but she uses one wing to block it. A Shockwave is created and blows away Skeletal piles.

Lucifer does a few backflips away and she shoots a roundhouse kick from a distance. A beam of light shoots out of her foot. He dodges it by ducking, but upon rising again he was met with a flurry of long range taekwondo kicks. Each sending out blades of light. He dodges about 5 of them before he is cleaved in half and resets again.

"Shit.." he said again.

Salem sighed as she saw 5 minutes had passed.

"Hmph" Amaterasu said unimpressed.

Lucifer didn't waste time and as soon as he spawned again, she did another move. She rushed at him with speeds he can barely process and raised her left leg up high.

"This is an axe kick darling" Lucifer said as she brought it down on his head. However he manages to block it with both forearms. Despite being the strongest physically of the Apostles it was obvious he found Lucifer's strength immense despite her frame. She laughed as she watched him hold up the weight of her kick.