Chapter 15: Blue vs Red

Lakia found herself walking slowly through a realm of complete darkness. The sorceress had on a beautiful blue sundress and gold heels. She wasn't standing on anything but the darkness itself. Suddenly a burst of red light flashed from above. The woman confidently smirks as she looks up at it.

"Boom!" Despite there being nothing to stand on, Rhea the mother of the Olympians managed to crash land making a sound that surprisingly doesn't travel across the whole world. The titan moved some of the hair in front of her face away as she shook her head. Rhea grins. Lakia then sighs,  After doing so her pink pigtails turned blue as well as her eyes. Despite the lack of light down there her hair perfectly illuminated the place giving it a blue glow like a lava lamp. Even though they could see perfectly, Rhea still enjoyed the beautiful radiance Azura emitted.

"So here you go. This is a section of Nyx's domain. She likes to slumber in complete darkness. But... the other good thing about this place, is that magic power is completely not able to be sensed from the inside or outside. It's constructed in a way that makes sure she can't be woken up. Some of the Olympians such as Zeus, Hera, Hestia, Ares come here to practice dangerous magics. And you now have access to this place." Rhea explained. Azura put a lone finger on her chin and nods.

"Don't worry I made sure no one else would enter here. It's the least I can do since that warning you gave proved useful." Rhea continued. Azura says,

"Oh yes about the whole threat against your family and the gods. Yea.. I was there. It benefited me of course." Azura grasps up in the air as if she was trying to catch something. Rhea crossed her arms and said,

"You mean it benefited Aria?" Or is that what you meant.." Azura with her hand still reaching looks at Rhea whom had a smug look on her face in the corner of her eye. The goddess stops reaching and pulls her arm down and looks at the titan face to face.

"So you know." Azura remarks. Rhea smiles briefly and then gets serious as she says,

"I know there is a connection. The wings, the quote you said that she yelled out before she sprouted them, the blue energy, and the radiance. I don't know the specifics but at this point we are allies are we not? Why not just let it all out. Don't worry nyx won't hear us." Azura gives her a stare down very seriously before she breaks out into laughter,

"Ahahahahahahah!" Rhea didn't change her serious expression however. The goddess stops laughing as she finally replies,

"Aria. She's insurance." Azura then turned around with her back facing towards the titan. Rhea merely raised an eyebrow.

"Insurance that I'll always get stronger. When I was defeated by death, in a desperate fit of rage, I screamed out. You all thought I died... but the reality is more.. interesting. What I did was.." Azura answered as she paused suddenly.

"Well?" Rhea quickly asked. Azura noticed her desperation and giggled.

"I split myself..." Azura said seriously as she turned back to Rhea. This made the titan widen her eyes in disbelief as she says,

"Huh?" Azura grips her chin softly.  Rhea titled her head up slightly.

"Literally." Azura remarks as she licks Rhea's neck and moans softly. Rhea did not however flinch at all upon the lick.

"She's not even a real girl. She must feel like she's something special. Like she's the hero, but the reality is..." Azura followed up as she walks behind Rhea whom just stood still.

"I am..." The primordial said with a devious smile on her face. Rhea took a few seconds to think about what she was told.

"You... are the most intelligent and fascinating being in existence. If you'd like, may I be your spectator?" The redhead complimented and asked. Azur a just smirks and falls. She begans gracefully falling through the endless world of darkness with her eyes closed.  Not too long after, she felt a hand grab hers which made her eyes open again. It was Rhea. Azura smirked again and says,