Angels explained by Duma

This is Duma, The Governor Seraph. Here i will be explaining the biology and hierarchy of angels. I'll try to be unbiased. God Started with the angel Michael. Well, i was going to say he/him but that wouldn't be quite accurate. See angels, unlike gods aren't born with a specific gender. But rather they choose what they want. If you notice, no angel looks overly masculine, this is because god/Azura gave them the ability to switch genders if they find it convenient. So when referring to angels, they are usually referred to as whatever they're currently using. Remia, Aniel, Lucifer, and the Seraph Diana are usually strictly referred to as female as they never once saw a reason to become a male. This was also done to ensure the survival of the race if for some reason all males or all female angels were eradicated since only Azura can make more angels, though its rumored Lucifer also can as when she made demons she used a similar biology. Even if she could, its not something she could do easily. She does claim she made demons as a superior version of us angels which is why sometimes but not often they have the nickname "Black Angels", an evil version of us. I do not know how she is able to do this, but she must be far more powerful than she appears. Creating a race of divine beings is not common even among gods. Though as a whole the race is technically considered female as all of them look fully of slightly feminine.

Cool right? I know. Our creator was smart, creative, amazing. Another detail, is that angels are purely physical beings. Much like demons and gods. However they can interact with the spiritual as if it were physical. So its not really a limitation. I'll be blunt, its so they can fuck and reproduce. You may also be surprised to Knowing only angels and demons are capable of altering their genitals. Though they need to perform a ritual in order to gender swap. Though they cannot increase the size of their breasts, or body unless its an illusion or they posses a host.

Angels and Black Angels can breed, but so can angels and gods, or black angels and gods. The offspring between Angels and Black Angels are called Nephalim. Angel demon hybrids. They are strong. They usually have mastery over darkness, hellfire, angelic light and holy fire. However their existence is unstable. Its a crime for a Nephilim to exist. They will be executed by Seraphs or Black Seraphs.

You may be curious on their hierarchy within the multiverse. Well obviously they rank below gods and primordials. On average at least. Meaning that the strongest Seraphs and Angels such as Remia has slain gods, though they were not on the level of the god Loki, Thor, Athena and up. Demons typically have more wings than angels, usually by two. Wings for a demon or angel does indicate power and speed yes. Though its not as simple as "i have 8 wings and you have 6 thus i win." It indicates an amplifier. The more wings you have, the stronger the amplifier. So it is entirely possible for a 4 winged angel to beat a 6 winged one. Its just unlikely the base strength of that angel doesn't allow it to grow more wings. So for the most part, more wings equals more power and speed. To which i will now explain the types of angels and their role.

Archangels

First up you have the Archangels. The oldest angels we have. Though its actually not by as much as you think. Gabriel the youngest of them is only a thousand years older than the rest of the angels. Which is pretty mild considering our species has existed for trillions of years. To most species they are seen as the bosses of heaven but it couldn't be further from the truth. They are like the test creations for god. They lack some of the unique abilities Seraphim have. Though Mikaela, or i should i say Michael and Lucifer are/were of top status. Remia is a different one. Yes she does sit on the angel council, but not because of ranking. In fact, she's listed below Diana the Cherubim. Its her insatiable battle lust. It makes her a complete unpredictability in battle. Her skill is also quite impressive as well as her speed. Gabriel is on the council as well purely for being an Archangel but as far as a fighter goes, she's not stronger than a Seraph. These are your vip guests of Heaven. They dont particularly rule over anything but regular angels they are your cool kids really or should i say old people? Michael/Mikaela doesn't realize this though with the inflated self importance for her and sisters. Lucifer from a magic power standpoint is impressive, but its possible she's hiding her true strength. For the most part they don't have to obey rules, but they dont actually give them out either except Mikaela.